Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Oh my glob, how I lost my cool on that staff announcement of raising marketplace tax to 3% to "allow better gold sink" . I was laughing hysterically. The problem would be solved wihtout all these cash items, RIGs and gold generators...

Charitable Donator

14,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
User Image

Donated.
Enjoy!

emotion_yatta

User Image

Kawaii Kitten

16,000 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Ember Ignite
Beautiful x Mayhem

yes yes :nodding: and yeah you find good friends on here ^_^ it's lovely!

yeah makes it worth while if we can ignore gaia's screaming for gaia cash
Oh I know right! When I started on Gaia years ago, Gaia cash didn't really mean anything because you could always earn gold an buy things that way, but these days they're basically giving you no option :/ I've never bought Gaia cash though. I don't see why we should pay for virtual currency. So yeah sorry about my rant haha

Magical Genius

Silent Empathy
User Image

Donated.
Enjoy!

emotion_yatta

User Image
Thank you so much for the donation!
User Image
Beautiful x Mayhem
Ember Ignite
Beautiful x Mayhem

yes yes :nodding: and yeah you find good friends on here ^_^ it's lovely!

yeah makes it worth while if we can ignore gaia's screaming for gaia cash
Oh I know right! When I started on Gaia years ago, Gaia cash didn't really mean anything because you could always earn gold an buy things that way, but these days they're basically giving you no option :/ I've never bought Gaia cash though. I don't see why we should pay for virtual currency. So yeah sorry about my rant haha

well I don't have a problem in terms of support the site, but trying to force us is kinda well a turn off.

Oh god, that Trickster's Gimmick is now like 900million!
Intimate Rain
Oh my glob, how I lost my cool on that staff announcement of raising marketplace tax to 3% to "allow better gold sink" . I was laughing hysterically. The problem would be solved wihtout all these cash items, RIGs and gold generators...

that's gaia logic at its finest

Magical Genius

Ember Ignite

well I don't have a problem in terms of support the site, but trying to force us is kinda well a turn off.

This is pretty much how I feel about it too.

Funny enough I was chatting with one of my nerdier friends and I mentioned Gaia, not something I do as a general rule, and he was like "Oh yeah I have an old account on there. I used to have one of those halo things, but I sold it." I guess he still has a D-tail and a sash and a bunch of old collectibles. I think he's going to see if he can remember his password for me.
Alura19
Ember Ignite

This is pretty much how I feel about it too.

Funny enough I was chatting with one of my nerdier friends and I mentioned Gaia, not something I do as a general rule, and he was like "Oh yeah I have an old account on there. I used to have one of those halo things, but I sold it." I guess he still has a D-tail and a sash and a bunch of old collectibles. I think he's going to see if he can remember his password for me.

dang hopefully he can remember the password. But I think he would go though some extra loops cause didn't gaia do something about deactivation account or so?

those old collectibles are like gone to the roof. which gaia made some serious gold sink

Magical Genius

I think you need to petition to get them unfrozen.

Thank you for the donation mn_426!
heart

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
We are playing with bass and drum, going around like bom bom bom

Magical Genius

Magical Genius

Kirisaki Chihaya
Hello ! :3