Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like to work my students to the bone, you know? >:U

...For the girly in your siggy, I think you should name her Chidale. owo
XDDDDD!!!!

Lol I think I'm going to name her Savannah, after my Build-a-Bear thats also a cheetah. XD /lame heart
How unoriginal. |D
{My Build A Bear Leopard is called Spice! 8DD~}
My polar bear build a bear is named Emma. ._.''

My mom won't buy me a build-a-bear because they're to expensive.

v.v;;
{They aaare. D:

But I saw that leopard and I absolutely couldn't resist. ; A ; I handpicked her out of the rest of those leopard rejects. talk2hand Not just the top one.
}
Inorite? My mom was like "wtf, we're never getting another one".
I have a stuffed husky dressed as a pirate that a made at "Create-A-Bear."
Yeah, that's right.
"Create-A-Bear" is the lower form of "Build A Bear".
=)
Make a Moose~! |D
Put me in the spotlight...

I have three build-a-bear creatures. I got a valentines bear in a fairy outfit named Sugar Peach (on my 16th Birthday), a fall bear in a pumpkin outfit named Neil, and Clarice from Rudolph in the outfit that was recommended for her.

I was born for it.
I know, right?! XDDD *obsesses over her pwnsome naming skillz* Roffles.

Aww, those are cute names. biggrin My Cheetah is one of the WWF ones. <333 That made me happy. X3

D: But but! They're so squishy. ;0; Well, if they won't let you get BaBs, tell them since you can't get those, let you just get one Squishable. >:{U (Yes that is a mustache)

Pwahaha xDDD

Lol we did Secret Santas in my family last year for christmas and I got my BaB from that. <333
We do Secret Santas among my friends and usually we give each other junk. |D It's also not that secret.
{My leopard's WWF too~ x3
Heh, kinda sad how they donate only $1 from each stuffed animal when it's $25. :/

But...if a million or so kids buy a WWF, that's pretty fair...ish.
But also....really profitable for BaB.
}
BaB isn't exactly that popular any more though. :B And you gotta consider everyone they're paying. Designers, employees, the factory people that make the stuff, and what they're buying such as materials and expansion. So, technically $1 is pretty good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff