Welcome to Gaia! ::

chibialchemist3
Reita: As for your question WAAAAY back, I am reading the Warriors series again(finally) by Erin Hunter. I'm already halfway through the second by now. I'll have the third book by morning. ^w^/

Put me in the spotlight...

Really? I love those books! I've read the first two serieses and I love them. I haven't had the chance to read the third one, the special, the manga, or the new series that has to do with bears instead of cats.

I was born for it.
Perhaps we should just drop the subject... ^__^;;
Put me in the spotlight...

*nodds* Just by reading all of the posts I agree.

New topic: Does anyone know what happened to the events? I thought they ended on the 7th.

I was born for it.
Aww. There were events?
I should come around here more often. =O
RorenLikeCake
Belle Boyd
RorenLikeCake
Alright. You two can stop trashing one of my favorite books now. Please and thank you.

Very well my woolen friend.
However, if you will implore me for a moment.. How do you support that even though you "want to f'ing stab" the main character of a book, who also functions as your narrator in the series, the book is still good?

First off, I'm not made of wool. lol.
Secondly, I may not like the character who tells the story, but I do like the story itself. Plus, I think Meyer did a good job with her vampire myth research.
Thirdly, I don't have to explain myself to you. I was just trying to be polite about asking you two to stop trashing the book, okay? You probably didn't mean it this way, but when somebody insults something I love, I take it as a personal insult. 'That book is so retarded. How can you like it?' makes me feel like dirt. I really would just like to avoid any conflicts whatsoever, so please just drop it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't act all--... I'll stop and rephrase that. I was using "woolen" as a metaphor. I don't need to go any deeper than that, I think you're smart enough to figure it out.

The last question I asked was out of simple curiosity of your personal opinion and I had no means whatsoever to get you all riled up about things I just wanted to know.

But let me remind you.. that I have asked in the past to stop a conversation and avoid any further conflict but you ignored me, and continued to push further. Right now I feel like I have the right to return the favor but I won't. I won't because I don't feel like being an a** in my shop right now.

We should just stop our bickering and move on. . as for Karyu.. as much as I agree with most of her statements.. We should avoid fighting. When Numblii comes back we can have a much better discussion about Twilight, because I know she won't take things as personally.

AS FOR THE WARRIORS SERIES: I actually like those books. I thought they were cute. [/my opinion]
Le Fantome
Aww. There were events?
I should come around here more often. =O

Unfortunately, no.

Numblii had some stuff planned but she has yet to return (?) and I have not heard from her in a very long while.
Belle Boyd
RorenLikeCake
Belle Boyd
RorenLikeCake
Alright. You two can stop trashing one of my favorite books now. Please and thank you.

Very well my woolen friend.
However, if you will implore me for a moment.. How do you support that even though you "want to f'ing stab" the main character of a book, who also functions as your narrator in the series, the book is still good?

First off, I'm not made of wool. lol.
Secondly, I may not like the character who tells the story, but I do like the story itself. Plus, I think Meyer did a good job with her vampire myth research.
Thirdly, I don't have to explain myself to you. I was just trying to be polite about asking you two to stop trashing the book, okay? You probably didn't mean it this way, but when somebody insults something I love, I take it as a personal insult. 'That book is so retarded. How can you like it?' makes me feel like dirt. I really would just like to avoid any conflicts whatsoever, so please just drop it.

Don't act all--... I'll stop and rephrase that. I was using "woolen" as a metaphor. I don't need to go any deeper than that, I think you're smart enough to figure it out.

The last question I asked was out of simple curiosity of your personal opinion and I had no means whatsoever to get you all riled up about things I just wanted to know.

But let me remind you.. that I have asked in the past to stop a conversation and avoid any further conflict but you ignored me, and continued to push further. Right now I feel like I have the right to return the favor but I won't. I won't because I don't feel like being an a** in my shop right now.

We should just stop our bickering and move on. . as for Karyu.. as much as I agree with most of her statements.. We should avoid fighting. When Numblii comes back we can have a much better discussion about Twilight, because I know she won't take things as personally.

AS FOR THE WARRIORS SERIES: I actually like those books. I thought they were cute. [/my opinion]

I know, I know. I was trying to make a joke. Guess I failed. lol.

And I answered your question. "I may not like the character who tells the story, but I do like the story itself. Plus, I think Meyer did a good job with her vampire myth research." I guess I should have just stopped at that.

I know I have and I regret those times. During the school year, I was a b***h and looking back I took a lot of stuff out on others (mainly you and Dani. D; ). I'm trying to be better.

I just took it personally when I shouldn't have. Sorry. And I felt attacked after I pleaded for it to stop and Karyu took it further. I guess I know how you felt when I did that to you now. *sigh* I really am sorry. Now I'm working on holding my tongue and trying to leave the conflict when I get too riled up. *eye roll* I don't even know why I got so riled up now. Me=Sensitive Weirdo? xD

As for the Warrior series, I've only had the chance to read the first two books in the first series. I really enjoyed them though. I think that the author (*can't remember their name*) did a very good job with description and character development.

Oh, and this is totally off subject, but your avi is sweet. You should try making a J-rocker Hamu! That would be really cool.

Lol. . thank you. I'm glad this could be ended civilly. I can forgive you for some of the stuff we went through, but I won't forget it. *nod*

Erin Hunter is the author of the Warriors series, and is actually not a real person. "Erin Hunter" is compromised between three women! That is what I think is the key to how the Warriors series remains awesome, because three brains are there to watch each other's work and make sure no one messes up terribly.

And thank you. I tried to make my avatar as good a cosplay as I could with Gaia's stuff.
Invisible Reita

Were these no indication to stop, Karyu? All Roren wanted was to stop arguing and you're the one continuing the fight and then claiming that if she "wouldn't take it so seriously, it wouldn't even be an argument right now."? From my point of view, you were definitely ganging up on her. I don't see any posts of yours where you started arguing with Le Fantome because she likes the Twilight series. That has to be at least a bit biased.
I don't get it. Roren asks you many times to please just drop it in a polite way and you just keep going on and on. Do you do that to everybody? If Belle asked you to please drop something, would you continue to argue with her about it or would you just drop it? I see some bias there as well.
Also, apostrophes can be used for theoretical quotes. Ask any college professor.

Before all of you jump off the handle and accuse me of continuing this argument, actually read this, alright?

I didn't argue with Le Fantome, because she didn't say anything worth debating.

Sure, they were indications to stop, however I felt the need to continue because she kept adding wood to the fire. If she had stopped completely then there would have been no reason to continue.
But because she kept going, I assumed that I could too.

The reason I will oblige to Belle's request and not Roren's is because she's the owner of this shop, not because I took her side.

PirateCandy rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 4, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Ah, it looks like no one has won in the past few pages, so I shall continue rolling.

PirateCandy rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 6, 1, 3 Total: 14 (5-30)

PirateCandy rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 6, 6 Total: 26 (5-30)

;3

I wonder if anyone will win.

PirateCandy rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 2, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

Probably. People have come really close. :O But it might take a little bit longer, and it'll catch someone by surprise.

PirateCandy rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 1, 5 Total: 12 (5-30)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff