Welcome to Gaia! ::

well she thinks i have changed ....and we have had this same fight before...she just wants me to be the same persone all my life the person she new in 3rd grade...like she dosnt change like no one changes a ittle...
fine be that way...

buy the damn tattertots i dont need anything...

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
she has to realise that people change, its inevitable. It comes with growing up, Im not the same person I was in gr 3, no one is. Maybe tell her that in the nicest way possible.
She cant expect you to stay the same.

Look at me, I'm entering high school next year and I plan on dumping my friends I've had since kindergarten and getting a buttload of new ones. My friends DO act the way they did in third grade, and I'm outgrowing them. THis is probably what you're going through, too.

Maybe it's that your friend is extremely immature, like mine. Whatever it is, it's okay to outgrow friends. You can get new ones for every facet of your life.
Wow, good thing I'm not her friend. I change every month, and by the end of a year I'm nearly entirely different.

She's going to have to accept you for who you are or not accept you at all.
Dont worry people change but friends grow apart thats another change sad just tell her you are still the friend that she meet in grade three just a little more you and les everyone else.
Make up or move on!
If she can't accept you, she can't be your friend.
No matter what, people always change. For the good, or for the bad. It happens. You can't do anything to change it.

If this person doesn't accept you as you are, they aren't worth being your friend. This happened to me once also, and I am no longer friends with that person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff