Welcome to Gaia! ::

AstronomyGirl

It's starting to seem that way. stare Lots of people didn't get some of the halloween event achievements, and they didn't fix that. Seems like they don't care about events and don't want to fix the bugs.

too bad the good old days of sending letters to gaia no longer works D:

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
Yay! They fixed the achievement and item grant. I got my acheivement for logging in every day of the event and I got the box to get the santa march. Did you get yours?

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Yay! They fixed the achievement and item grant. I got my acheivement for logging in every day of the event and I got the box to get the santa march. Did you get yours?

I got mine smile

Haven't checked my mule yet but I have high hopes.

Is your thread going to be affected by the maintenance tomorrow?

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
AstronomyGirl

I got mine smile

Haven't checked my mule yet but I have high hopes.

Is your thread going to be affected by the maintenance tomorrow?

My thread will probably be affected. It was made in 2006..? Or 2007. So that's pretty old.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500

Blessed Treasure

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Blunge's Husband

Hi guys im a new player to gaia and i really enjoy this site but the only problem is i barely have anything and i really want a few things on my wishlist so if you guys could maybe help me out itd be AMAZING <3

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
Hope everyone is having a great weekend

not really, it's going to be a busy one xp

Blessed Treasure

daily treats are only giving me gold not gc this month sad

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled

I've only gotten gc from the daily treats once since it started. I usually get gold and sometimes items.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Rupuzzled

I've only gotten gc from the daily treats once since it started. I usually get gold and sometimes items.

I wonder when they are going to bring back gc to the daily chance. That only lasted a couple of days. I don't know anyone that got any but I heard that there were grant issues which is why they discontinued it.

I hope the treats start granting gc again soon, I depend on that gc to get my MCs each month smile

They announced the release of the new 3ds xl today. My room mate preordered the limited edition Majora's mask one. He hasn't decided if that is the one he wants or if he is going to give it to his sister.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled
I wonder when they are going to bring back gc to the daily chance. That only lasted a couple of days. I don't know anyone that got any but I heard that there were grant issues which is why they discontinued it.

I hope the treats start granting gc again soon, I depend on that gc to get my MCs each month smile

They announced the release of the new 3ds xl today. My room mate preordered the limited edition Majora's mask one. He hasn't decided if that is the one he wants or if he is going to give it to his sister.

I hope they bring back the gc in the daily treats as well. It would be nice to get some gc for free instead of having to pay for it. I'd use it to get the letter for the monthly bumping contest.

Speaking of which... no one has entered for January yet. Hopefully someone comes along soon.

I saw that 3DS XL with the majoras mask. Looked cool. My husband got the special regular 3DS with Orcarina of time back when it was released. We probably won't get the 3DS XL, but I'll probably pre-order the game for my husband. He is a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
Rupuzzled

I just noticed you changed your signature to the angelic halo. Did you finish the DJ headphones already?!?! That is some serious questing! How do you do it?!
Congrats!
At the rate you're going I'm sure you'll be able to get the halo.

Blessed Treasure

AstronomyGirl
Rupuzzled

I just noticed you changed your signature to the angelic halo. Did you finish the DJ headphones already?!?! That is some serious questing! How do you do it?!
Congrats!
At the rate you're going I'm sure you'll be able to get the halo.

Several of my friends got together and sent me 2T as an early birthday present so I was able to get it. I "only" had a couple hundred billion so I was a very long way off still.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff