Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure

Hello. I'm kinda new to this thing (been a member of Gaia for quite sometime but never really tried participating in the forums) and I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how this thing works. And btw, i have 6million to spare, well actually that's the very reason why i wanted to try the forums, because i heard that a lot of people who are questing go here. Quote me please, i'm not always online. Thankies!

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PsychedeliC AbominatioN
Hello. I'm kinda new to this thing (been a member of Gaia for quite sometime but never really tried participating in the forums) and I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how this thing works. And btw, i have 6million to spare, well actually that's the very reason why i wanted to try the forums, because i heard that a lot of people who are questing go here. Quote me please, i'm not always online. Thankies!

What exactly do you want to know more about? I guess I'll give an overview here and you can ask from there.

Quests: When someone on Gaia wants a particlar item for their avatar they go on a quest for that item. Here in the Charity/Quests forum people make Quest Threads to advertise and keep track of what they are trying to get. If you see a quest thread that you like, feel free to donate to that person. Often people will keep a list of who has donated to their quest in their quest threads.

Charities: There are some people, like myself, that have some extra gold and want to help out those who are on quests for items. So they make charities. Those who are on quests come to the charity threads and hopefully get a donation. Each charity thread makes its own rules for how to get a donation. Be sure to read the rules. Charities also take donations from other people. Not everyone can sustain a charity just on their own gold funds. If you want to donate to a charity be sure to read their rules on how to give them a donation. This is a nice way to help people without having to do the work of finding a quest thread that you like by yourself.

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure

Blessed Treasure