Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
Hello everyone!

Welcome to Gaia Online, Easter 2K6!!!
We all know that easter is the greatest holiday of the year, so please join in the celebration and help me show Jack and Santa they aren't all that~!!!

The Easter event will start at midnight PST Saturday night, and run till noon on Monday. The event for this year will be a huge Easter egg hunt!

Collect 10 eggs by searching around Gaia's forums or in Gaia Towns. While on the forums you will see your basket fill up and in towns there is a counter at the bottom of the screen.

After you have found ten eggs, click on the Easter bunny near your basket or on the Easter bunny in towns at any fountain map and I will reward you with an Easter Basket item!

This years event has six items~ see if you can collect them all smile
Where are my Eggs in towns?

Methinks that Jack is meddling with my event... I'm going to contact the powers that be, and have them get things working straight... As soon as possible!

How could this happen? scream
Now, that's more like it. After a bit of tough work by the developers, my Easter Egg Hunt is up and running in Towns. So, keep an eye out for the eggs hopping around the map in Towns, and when you've got 10, come and talk to me. I'll be wandering around the Fountain map of every neighborhood.

Hope you're enjoying the event! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces