Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
I don't give a damn of what the price is going to be not at all. I don't care what ever it is I will pay for it. Sony also knows that their fans will pay what ever they say it is. If its 500 600 or even 800 I will pay for it damn it. They name it I'll buy it.
for some reason i dought that people would buy a ps3 $800 if you could get a 360 or revo for half the price or less
Ya maybe some people wouldn't But I would if they were to be that bold. But I doubt it will be 800 but if it were I still would buy it. I mean some peeps paid way more for the 360 than they really had to on E-bay

Heh, I still think those people are sick. $1500 for a 360... I get dizzy everytime I think of it.
Trenn Flashkill
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
I don't give a damn of what the price is going to be not at all. I don't care what ever it is I will pay for it. Sony also knows that their fans will pay what ever they say it is. If its 500 600 or even 800 I will pay for it damn it. They name it I'll buy it.
for some reason i dought that people would buy a ps3 $800 if you could get a 360 or revo for half the price or less
Ya maybe some people wouldn't But I would if they were to be that bold. But I doubt it will be 800 but if it were I still would buy it. I mean some peeps paid way more for the 360 than they really had to on E-bay

Heh, I still think those people are sick. $1500 for a 360... I get dizzy everytime I think of it.
I agree, I know someone who wants to do the same thing with the ps3 now. But maybe just maybe sony might of produced way more consoles than Mircosoft. But we will see wont we?
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
that because those are despert parents that want to get crap for there kids so they will STFU under any other situation that price wouldn't fly
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
that because those are despert parents that want to get crap for there kids so they will STFU under any other situation that price wouldn't fly
It can't just be the parents come on. There are hardcore gamers out there. I have cousin who wakes u eats breakfast, plays world of warcraft until lunch. eats lunch,plays until dinner, eats dinner, plays till like 2 in the morning. Thats all he does on his days off. And his character is maxed out too. LVL 60 and he still goes on quest with the same character and a few others. It just can't be parents its hard core gamers too.
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
It can't just be the parents come on. There are hardcore gamers out there. I have cousin who wakes u eats breakfast, plays world of warcraft until lunch. eats lunch,plays until dinner, eats dinner, plays till like 2 in the morning. Thats all he does on his days off. And his character is maxed out too. LVL 60 and he still goes on quest with the same character and a few others. It just can't be parents its hard core gamers too.
no those are the people that wate outside bestbuy for a week to be the first to get one
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria

I wouldn't doubt it, but I'd agree that it's mostly parents/relatives buying these things for their child.

God forbid their child doesn't get "such-and-such," right away. Spoiled children want things and they want them now, not later. Sad to see some parents feeding and rewarding that kind of behavior.

I know of a kid a couple of blocks down from me who got a 360 from his aunt. His aunt paid a pretty penny on ebay. Something along the lines of $700-$900.

Ugh...
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
no those are the people that wate outside bestbuy for a week to be the first to get one
Okay there is two sides to every story, its just not desparate parents. Its Hardcore gamers, its the desparate parents that screw their kids over buy getting them the shoddy version of the xbox 360 and not the steak and lobster version.
Trenn Flashkill
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria

I wouldn't doubt it, but I'd agree that it's mostly parents/relatives buying these things for their child.

God forbid their child doesn't get "such-and-such," right away. Spoiled children want things and they want them now, not later. Sad to see some parents feeding and rewarding that kind of behavior.

I know of a kid a couple of blocks down from me who got a 360 from his aunt. His aunt paid a pretty penny on ebay. Something along the lines of $700-$900.

Ugh...
I hate that.
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
Okay there is two sides to every story, its just not desparate parents. Its Hardcore gamers, its the desparate parents that screw their kids over buy getting them the shoddy version of the xbox 360 and not the steak and lobster version.
Because the shoddy version is much cheaper than the real deal. I might add
Deegaria
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
well that because they're stupid. and dont know that the cheaper one is more expensive in the long run
Deegaria
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria

Great..now I'm hungry for steak and lobster. crying
dragonfyir
Deegaria
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria
well that because they're stupid. and dont know that the cheaper one is more expensive in the long run
Yes that my friend I can agree with on you are right. It will cost them more money in the long run. I just don't want a 360 at all. I want the revolution and the ps3 that is all.
Trenn Flashkill
Deegaria
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria

Why I might ask?

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
midnite 1
holy crap thats expensive!!!! scream Why is more expensive than Xbox 360? Does the PS3 have more features?

Yes better graphics and all! 3nodding Well I think it wont be that much mostly it would be 400$ thats still preety expensive too. Might be less than that.
StrikeFreedomX1
Trenn Flashkill
Deegaria
Deegaria
dragonfyir
Deegaria

Why I might ask?
LOL that is really funny I mean it too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items