Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Help?

I dont know any, sorry. 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Cant be bothered helping to be honest ^^ 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Sure, I know a few. 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Poll whore >.> 0.55172413793103 55.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]

Ok. I realise that I am going to look like an idiot posting in a forum full of people who know about a million times more than me about most types of games and will probably laugh at this post but meh, what can ya do.

I want new games.

To be blunt and plain, I'm cheap, I have no money. And to be honest even if I did games are not something I would spend them on.

Can anybody recommend any decent freeware to me? I'm sick of trial versions. I'm not fussy over what kind of game it is I'll try anything new I guess.

Thanks for reading.
Find Emulators on the internet. i know a couple of sites, uh.. and if you don't know what emulators are, they are basically consoles that you may install on your computer. for example, a SNES (super nintendo) emulator is of a really small size, btu you can download any nintendo game you wish wich is awesome. xd
I dont know if this is what you are looking for but go to this forum it has alot of free mmorpgs http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12734029&page=1
Natal!e
Find Emulators on the internet. i know a couple of sites, uh.. and if you don't know what emulators are, they are basically consoles that you may install on your computer. for example, a SNES (super nintendo) emulator is of a really small size, btu you can download any nintendo game you wish wich is awesome. xd

Emulators are illegal, and you can get banned talking about that type of crap on Gaia
NinjaStyle
Natal!e

Emulators are illegal, and you can get banned talking about that type of crap on Gaia

You can't get banned for that rolleyes You get banned if you post links to where you can acquire "ROMS" for emulators, not the emulators themselves
Father Knows Best
NinjaStyle
Natal!e

You can't get banned for that rolleyes You get banned if you post links to where you can acquire "ROMS" for emulators, not the emulators themselves

I was close enough... sweatdrop
i am honestly sorry, i had no clue emulators were illegal. cry cry cry
NinjaStyle
Father Knows Best
NinjaStyle
Natal!e

I was close enough... sweatdrop

Sadly you were still wrong and that might influence others to be wrong
please read the rules and guidelines before hand
Wolensten: Enemy Territory!

http://enemy-territory.4players.de

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items