Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's a Lottery!!!

Buy a ticket? Or maybe two!? 0.11803475134811 11.8% [ 197 ]
GOLDSIES!!! 0.15518274415818 15.5% [ 259 ]
POLLWHORES!!! 0.43019772318754 43.0% [ 718 ]
KAMIKAZE!!! 0.29658478130617 29.7% [ 495 ]
Total Votes:[ 1669 ]

Colette_Brunel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Karma: That's funny...Hahahaha! xd
And then he fell asleep...on me. And i poked him ^^ good times good times.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Karma: I bet they were good times. wink wink
Colette_Brunel

Xp He offers for me to come over all the time as a joke because it's a tree day drive over to his house ^^;;;
Karma Police
Colette_Brunel

Xp He offers for me to come over all the time as a joke because it's a tree day drive over to his house ^^;;;
Does he not live far from you? o.O
Colette_Brunel
Karma Police
Colette_Brunel

Xp He offers for me to come over all the time as a joke because it's a three day drive over to his house ^^;;; EDITED
Does he not live far from you? o.O
Marcus is in canda on the other side of the states. Ottawa. same place as evil_sen ^^

@Karma: I see. 3nodding
Colette_Brunel

it's like the same as living where ice is .nod nod. And i'm not driving that far to watch a movie!
Karma Police
Colette_Brunel

it's like the same as living where ice is .nod nod. And i'm not driving that far to watch a movie!
Yeah, waste of money for the trip when you could rent or see the movie in theaters. xd
Colette_Brunel
Karma Police
Colette_Brunel

Yeah, waste of money for the trip when you could rent or see the movie in theaters. xd
Very true anyways if i was going over there i would meet up with chris and juile XO can't go to the east without visiting everyone ^^
Karma Police
Colette_Brunel
Karma Police
Colette_Brunel

Very true anyways if i was going over there i would meet up with chris and juile XO can't go to the east without visiting everyone ^^
Too bad I'm not in the east. n_n;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces