Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Yume Yokohama
ninja posting to help keep this on the first page. ninja

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Yume Yokohama
ninja posting to help keep this on the first page. ninja
Could you atleast try to start a conversation instead of quoting yourself? Not only could you use it as a bump, but it would also entertain people, keeping them from wanting to knock your teeth in.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Yeah ok well there isn't anyone here to start a conversation with and to anyone that wants to knock my teeth in i say just bring it.
Vergessen Held
Could you atleast try to start a conversation instead of quoting yourself? Not only could you use it as a bump, but it would also entertain people, keeping them from wanting to knock your teeth in.

Perhaps starting a conversation with abject hostility isn't very useful either. Just a thought.
Vergessen Held
Hey man that is no way to talk to a female.
Name: Amour Fonce
Job: Artists, Character designer (fantasty), somewhat of a writer.
Seeking: Writer
Samples of your work:
Tugger
Haiiro
Additional Info: I'm really looking for someone that will really work with me and we try to make eachother better at what we do. I tend to be a friendly person most of the time, but when I'm focused, I'm really quite focused.
Alternate Contact: MSN me at kitzina@mail.com
Name: 6ix or Storm
Job: Primarly.. I also have a bunch of story lines, but I get lost trying to write them down.
Seeking: A writer
Samples of your work: Deviantart-storm626
Additional Info: I am interested in doing a shoujo-type comic. I won't draw anything with mature content.
Alternate Contact: Contact me through deviantart if gaia dosn't work.
Name: PhantomT69, AKA Phantom Thief
Job: Writer, help ing wit da storyline
Seeking: a job, as a writer or artist
Samples of your work: not yet complete, plz wait
Additional Info: none, but i have alot of ideas
Alternate Contact: PMing meh is good enough
Name: Lykea or SPN

Job: Artist, mainly sketches T^T

Seeking: INKER~!! TAT and a writer... possibly for fantasy :3

Samples of your work: http://sugarplumneko.deviantart.com

Additional Info: Ah... not much of a yaoi/yuri/hentai fan >_.;;; so prob wont take on those kinda projects^^;;; Um... I'm better off without deadlines, coz I'm the type to do pages and pages one day, and nothing the next Oxo depends on my time^^;;; Wat with skool n all...

Alternate Contact: PM "[.Lykea.]" or "Sarcos"
All have been added except for PhantomT69, who needs to provide a sample. Also at Phantom: you do know that the "seeking" info is meant to be what you're seeking in a partner rather than what you want for yourself, right?
Name: Stop Him - real name: Colin Wales
Job: Writer/Editor
Seeking: Multiple comic/manga illustrators
Samples of your work: www.stop-him.com
Additional Info: I am seeking illustrators for a series composed of multiple stories all set on the same fantasy "world". This link provides nearly all the information needed. The page is also duplicated in a Gaia thread.
Alternate Contact: stop.him@gmail.com
To whomever was asking a while back if anyone has partnered up, I'm actually working intently with two artists right now on concept sketches. (still looking for more help though!) Also, any reason we can't sticky this thing?

-K
Alright, I've added Stop Him.

@ tznkai: Good luck, and for the same reason no other useful thread in this forum gets stickied: Comic Creators has basically been abandoned by mods (or so I've heard).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff