Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am actually here still Infi and I've been working on some things (specifically that uber custom of yours xDDD) for the shop and have been meaning to make an announcement for the past couple of days about things, including a contest for some super special Hanze and the like. I have been uber ridiculously busy with finishing school and work and getting organized as I'm moving at the end of next month, but I'm honestly hoping to get some things organized and done with over the next week.

I apologize for not being around too much guys, but that should change over this week if I can get back on top of some things.
Oo, you live! xD I would have IMed you but... you're never on aim, so... Yeah. I hope you get ontop of things soon, n'such, good luck to you, because moving just suuucks.
Oh god, it does. Have to drive literally halfway across the country with all my crud stuffed in the backseat. xDDD;

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
xD I wasn't the one who asked, but yay! ^^ That means whassisface'll from the auction will be done. Fwee! <3
And oooo, special?

Romantic Reveler

When Haruhi didn't answer, a slight panic welled up in Tamaki's belly, and his aching arm clamped against his belly, as he shook his head, and tried again. "Haruhi -- Are you --"

He hated the thought that his fiance might be angry with him -- but there was the possibility. Tamaki had been so long gone, he feared the other could have simply given up on him... considering how different from a normal gehaka and haka the two of them were. Tamaki had been used to taking charge in his old home; he was his young mother's eldest son, and as such his own home had been thrown into disarray when his arm had broken. He'd even tried to send out a message, but it had never made it past the gates, with as unreliable as his youngest brother was.

In a faint panic, Tamaki went hurrying through the house, breathlessly. "Haruhi! Where are you?" The doors were left wide behind him as he went looking, finally standing before the garden door with his chest heaving and his golden hair in disarray.
The boy sniffled harder and looked up at him, scratching his cheek he was about to say something, when he heard the house doors open to his garden. With a blink, Haruhi peered out at the intruder and then went wide eyed when he realized it was it was his fiance. "T-Tamaki?!" He called out, looking to Taiki and then back at Tamaki. A brilliant smile lite his face as he sat there and waited for the other to come to him, not knowing how he was hurt.

"See? That's my Tamaki," he whispered, very much like a child telling someone a secret. He felt warm and fuzzy upon seeing him and he looked much like a small child receiving some kind of sweet snack for good behavior. "That's..." his eyes watered again and he laughed, once again using his sleeve as a tissue.

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Pukio! *Snuggles*
-________-

My video card fried. Everything lags with the old one... please forgive me as I won't be on until it is fixed! Thank you!

Romantic Reveler

"You should not wipe your face on your lovely clothes, my Haruhi," said Tamaki with a more tentative smile than usual -- his face was flushed with exertion and his wrapped arm was covered with a robe, tucked against him and the other arm through the sleeve. He moved more slowly, gingerly favoring his arm and his leg so that he didn't jounce them. "You will ruin them..." He murmured it softly as he opened his arms for Haruhi, his heart melting for the younger haka, too eager and glad to really take much notice at all of the older gehaka, other than a little nod.
The smaller watched him and his eyes watered again and he crawled over to Tamaki, burying his face in the other's chest, though obviously being careful not to put all his weight on the other. His arms wrapped around his waist and he gave a huge, heartfelt sigh before turning back to the older Gehaka. "Tamaki... This... well.. He was willing to help me find you and Yuki.. I've already considered him a friend.. Though I do not know his name.." with a sigh he realized he'd been a very bad host and his ears fell flat against his head.

Romantic Reveler

"I am sorry," said Tamaki, whispering into Haruhi's hair. "There was an accident at my mother's home -- I was pinned beneath several heavy crates. It broke my arm -- and a part of my wing. I tried to send you a message -- my young brother is no good with messenger duties..." His words held the hint of apology, as he sated himself with the warm feel of Haruhi's slender body in the safety of his arms. But when he looked up at the other gehaka, he smiled with gratefulness in his eyes.

"Thank you..."
Haruhi looked up at the other with tenderness in his eyes as well as fear. "Are you alright? You should go inside.." He whispered softly against Tamaki's throat, having bent his head to hug the other again. "He told me I shouldn't use my clothes as tissues either, but.. I can if I want. They're mine.." He laughed at the sad excuse for a mockery of his oldest brother.

"Donalbain and Kor kicked me out and moved me here," he whispered softly, motioning to the house behind them. "This man... He was willing to be my friend until someone returned for me..." He turned towards the older one with a happy laugh. "He went out of his way for me, and I'm only a child!"

Romantic Reveler

"I am alright, my Haruhi," said Tamaki softly, with a little smile, graciously inclining his head, though enjoying the little whisper against his warm throat. "I have had time to rest, when we were apart... my mother insisted. But I have healed enough to come to your side when you are ready for me to be with you..." He said it a bit eagerly -- but then looked back at the other, nodding.

"I am glad someone was willing to take care of you in my absence."

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Taiki smiled at the reunion, lips twitching as the younger gehaka told him not to use his clothing as a handkerchief. He was silent, observing the conversation silently. "I could barely call it taking care of." the older gehaka smiled, pushing to his feet. "I'd barely stumbled upon him when you came along." he gave a reserved smile, used to polite formality, and enjoying the exuberance of the two at seeing each other again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff