Will you join?

Yes 0.4 40.0% [ 6 ]
No 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
I'll think about it. 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
This poll closed on February 25, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

{ummm i wanted to no if i can join i already posted my profile so ya and i really want to start so please answer back thanks}{
Name - Krystal
Age - 16
App - User Image
Personality - Nice,sweet,and kind
Pet - User Image (Female) Sadie
((Start Whenever, We're not holding anyone back razz just find a way to bump into us or something..))
{ok so do we live in dorms}

zoey gets out of her car and gets her suecases and walks up to the dorm she walks in side and every one looks at her.she starts to walk around looking for some where to stay
Tikar
((Start Whenever, We're not holding anyone back razz just find a way to bump into us or something..))
ok
((I'm assuming that since one other person went into a dorm, that dorms are indeed open.))
{ok thanks remevber i really popular ritch and im very pretty i look like my avitar} zoey walks up to a room its number was 23 she walk in and sat her things done.then she got her pitures out she took out of a piture of her mom,dad,4brothers,and 5 sisters and said "i wish they wore all still alive"then she put them on the desk bye her bed she was gonna sleep on.then she got all her other stuff un pack.after she did all this she went down stairs in to the lounge. {umm i hope its ok if i piure this dorm like the one on zoey 101 if u ever saw that show} zoey sat down and diddnt say nuthing just sat there.just then her puppy came running up to her and bark."oh im so sorry midnight,i for got about u"and she pick her up. the little puppy started to lick her face
heavycatz
Krystal was walking around with Sadie in her arms and saw everybody walking around and such then thought to herself while petting Sadie "This place is boring!" she then saw Tikar and waved then said "Hi!"

*He perked an ear at the new voice while he listened in the Earbud, waving lightly*

"Welcome, indeed, Miss. Need some help of sort, or are you just happy to see someone other than the Secretaries over there?"
zoey got bore so she went walking around with her puppy soon she came up to krystal and tikar she diddnt no who they wore and she diddnt want to be rude scence she was new she diddnt want people to think thst she was mean cuse she isnt shes popular and nice and pretty so she goes up to them and says "hi,umm im zoey and this is my pup midnight"
Tikar
heavycatz
Krystal was walking around with Sadie in her arms and saw everybody walking around and such then thought to herself while petting Sadie "This place is boring!" she then saw Tikar and waved then said "Hi!"

*He perked an ear at the new voice while he listened in the Earbud, waving lightly*

"Welcome, indeed, Miss. Need some help of sort, or are you just happy to see someone other than the Secretaries over there?"
Krystal nodded and said "Yeah,it's kinda boring in her don't ya think?"
tyler t lover
zoey got bore so she went walking around with her puppy soon she came up to krystal and tikar she diddnt no who they wore and she diddnt want to be rude scence she was new she diddnt want people to think thst she was mean cuse she isnt shes popular and nice and pretty so she goes up to them and says "hi,umm im zoey and this is my pup midnight"
Krystal looked at Zoey and smiled then said while still carrying Sadie "I'm Krystal." she then put her fox Sadie down next to her and she pet Midnight while Sadie sat next to her leg "Hey,Midnight!"
*His attention is once again diverted as Zoey approaches*

"Ah... Well, Welcome to you as well ^_^;"

* <_< Not this many people just randomly came up to him like this typically, but in remembering what his position in the school was, and remembering that he wasn't at a club or anything, he sorta sighed and remembered just what he was doing*

"That's a Nice dog you have there..." he smiled, reaching a palm out openly for the pup to accept it, should it like.
heavycatz
Tikar
heavycatz

Krystal nodded and said "Yeah,it's kinda boring in her don't ya think?"

"Meh" he shrugged. "I've had more borig jobs and classes, this is kinda different since I'm not a student this time sweatdrop "
Krystal then stopped petting Midnight and picked Sadie up again and said "This is Sadie,my pet fox"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff