Welcome to Gaia! ::

Father Knows Best
As far as "looks alone", I'd say PS3. I mean, that thing looks like it has some serious muscle O_O

Usually I favor muscle looks over pretty looks though sweatdrop
so you liked the ugly big black box or are ou just saying that because you want to say you like the look of the PS3 because its a PS
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata
We tried our best to make the Revolution look as sleek as possible to attract new players that will enjoy the console as well as the games.
((oh god not anuther one. at lest the Ken Clone is funny.))

its a ******** DvD drive for a PC thats not sleek the incave of the 360 is sleek its like the center part of a womens boddy leeding to the to best parts than it stops making you want more.

mmmmmmm woman
do i scare you Mr. Darcken
Mr. Iwata
Revolution = Blue Light

360 = Green Light
all you have to do is know how to swop the two wire's going to the 360's led's and than thay will glow RED surprised
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata
We tried our best to make the Revolution look as sleek as possible to attract new players that will enjoy the console as well as the games.

its a ******** DvD drive for a PC thats not sleek the incave of the 360 is sleek its like the center part of a womens boddy leeding to the to best parts than it stops making you want more.

mmmmmmm woman
Who isn't scared, Peter Moore, that's who!
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata
Revolution = Blue Light

360 = Green Light
all you have to do is know how to swop the two wire's going to the 360's led's and than thay will glow RED surprised
Or beat it with a sledge hammer and try to turn it on, no light will come on!
StrikeFreedomX1
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata

mmmmmmm woman
maby i shold make anuthere acount with a bold dude and call myself Peter ninja
StrikeFreedomX1
Mr. Iwata
Revolution = Blue Light

360 = Green Light

PS3 = Many Colors?
the ps3 has lights confused
Ulrick Darcken
StrikeFreedomX1
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata

mmmmmmm woman
Too late, I already have a Peter Moore account.
Ulrick Darcken
StrikeFreedomX1
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata

mmmmmmm woman
u should do bill gates
X-box 360!!!!
Ulrick Darcken

We already have a Peter Moore, a Mr. Iwata, and a Reggie Fils-Aime.
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata

mmmmmmm woman
some time's late at night... in my bed... i dreem about you in the nude. than i find myself back safe in my room coverd in swat my hart still pounding in my chest i look over to my G/F for comfert but than its not her. eek its you and i screem and role out of bed to and starte to cry. than my G/F leens over andholds me asking if i had the dream with the sony dude.

i say yes and one's more try to get to sleep holding her close.
Ulrick Darcken
StrikeFreedomX1
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata

mmmmmmm woman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image razz eter_Molyneux.jpg

O:
StrikeFreedomX1
Ulrick Darcken
StrikeFreedomX1
Ken Kutaragi
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata

mmmmmmm woman
Too late, I already have a Peter Moore account.
You people don't know your industry execs.

Hint: Lionhead Studios?
Ulrick Darcken
Father Knows Best
As far as "looks alone", I'd say PS3. I mean, that thing looks like it has some serious muscle O_O

Usually I favor muscle looks over pretty looks though sweatdrop
so you liked the ugly big black box or are ou just saying that because you want to say you like the look of the PS3 because its a PS

Well yes and no about the Xbox's look (if that's what you were reffering to). It just looked "too bulky" to me O_o

The PS2's original design just seemed to scream "get outta my way suckas!" (sorry, but I hated the PS1 stressed ) while the slim version feels like a super computer that can take on a stealth mission due to it's compact design O_o

PS3 to me just screams "Welcome to the future" with a robotic feminine voice sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff