Welcome to Gaia! ::

We tried our best to make the Revolution look as sleek as possible to attract new players that will enjoy the console as well as the games.

Aged Informer

Meta_Fish
Well here's a topic I haven't seen brought up yet (that also doesn't really matter to whether or not we buy it..): Which console do you think looks the best?

Personally, I'm going with the Revolution. Slick, sleek, compact, and that blue light really turns me on.

The PS3, and I'm not trying to be a fanboy here, but it's really ugly. Is it supposed to be based on some building?

And the 360, it's not bad, but it's no Revolution./

I've got to echo your choices, with a few alter alterations.

The PS3 looks heavy, and hernia causing heavy. I hope that is actually a sold metal case cause that would make me want one just a little more.

That neon green color in on the Xbox 360 makes me feel ill. It's not a good color. If they had shifted the Red or Blue scales slightly it would have better. I would have liked to see light aqua or luminescent orange. The green was good with the black case but not the white one.

And what's with standing things on their side? That is not a good position for a CD/DVD reader. It may look attractive but it's not practical.
Meta_Fish
Well here's a topic I haven't seen brought up yet (that also doesn't really matter to whether or not we buy it..): Which console do you think looks the best?

Personally, I'm going with the Revolution. Slick, sleek, compact, and that blue light really turns me on.

The PS3, and I'm not trying to be a fanboy here, but it's really ugly. Is it supposed to be based on some building?

And the 360, it's not bad, but it's no Revolution./
The Rev does look the sexiest...

Though, I do favor the PS3 next generation, I do feel that it is ugly. But, lets face it... The Slim PS2 and the PSP are the only good looking Sony consoles thus far...

The 360 is nice looking, but it looks sturdier than the other two. Which is a good thing. I also like the on button, or the eye...
Mr. Iwata
We tried our best to make the Revolution look as sleek as possible to attract new players that will enjoy the console as well as the games.
((oh god not anuther one. at lest the Ken Clone is funny.))

its a ******** DvD drive for a PC thats not sleek the incave of the 360 is sleek its like the center part of a womens boddy leeding to the to best parts than it stops making you want more.

mmmmmmm woman
Ulrick Darcken
Mr. Iwata
((oh god not anuther one. at lest the Ken Clone is funny.))

its a ******** DvD drive for a PC thats not sleek the incave of the 360 is sleek its like the center part of a womens boddy leeding to the to best parts than it stops making you want more.

mmmmmmm woman
Mr. Iwata is funny, you just don't get most of the jokes he subtlely makes.

And the incave looks like a woman's body? Please. gonk
As far as "looks alone", I'd say PS3. I mean, that thing looks like it has some serious muscle O_O

Usually I favor muscle looks over pretty looks though sweatdrop
The 360's design is a physical representation of it's ideal of the complete gaming experience. Curves and circles reflective of the stylistic ideal of a total immersive experience. Besides, it's a very smooth and sleek console but is still sturdy looking and looks durable.
Ehkru
The 360's design is a physical representation of it's ideal of the complete gaming experience. Curves and circles reflective of the stylistic ideal of a total immersive experience. Besides, it's a very smooth and sleek console but is still sturdy looking and looks durable.
Indeed, lol It's my sex box!
The white/silver PS3 isn't that pretty. The black one does make it look pretty good. Though, I really like the look of the 360. It's an inward breath, according to Allard.
Father Knows Best
As far as "looks alone", I'd say PS3. I mean, that thing looks like it has some serious muscle O_O

Ew.
Bag of Monster
The white/silver PS3 isn't that pretty. The black one does make it look pretty good. Though, I really like the look of the 360. It's an inward breath, according to Allard.
Revolution? gonk
Bag of Monster
recent reports that the hardware did not fit into the PS3 case that they designed ninja probly just a fan boy romoer
Revolution = Blue Light

360 = Green Light
Mr. Iwata
Father Knows Best

Ew.
indeed.
Mr. Iwata
Revolution = Blue Light

360 = Green Light

PS3 = Many Colors?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash