Welcome to Gaia! ::

N t e r
Since Nintendo was behind the Playstation design, I guess it's safe to say that they really own the market. xP

I was pretty sure that it was Sony who developed it and put the money into it. Nintendo contracted them to do it, and then backed out after they had signed the contract to go to Phillips.
another article about HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray.
http://tech.msn.com/?GT1=8022 xd
nintendo all the way iv spent over $1000 dollars on nintendo stuff and microsoft or sony are not going to ever have my money.

did i mention that i like nintendo? mrgreen
Komamura Sajin
N t e r
StrikeFreedomX1
Komamura Sajin
StrikeFreedomX1
Komamura Sajin
cant you save more than just game and music data on it or is that it confused
Demos, Arcade games, Videos, and I might have missed something, btw: I'm playing Oblivion now.
scream crying I still need to get my 360. but when i do that will be one of the games i get
It's an orgasm on a disk.
sweatdrop

Anyways, imagine what things would be like if Nintendo didn't leave Sony at the altar.
nintendo would have asended to gaming godhood. swating down all oposition with the bat of an eye

But at the same time Im happy of the outcome. We have systems that can capture ALL gamers interests. Too bad this war will go on foever, unless Sony or MS go out of business due to a interenal scandal involving... some er..um.. pretty scandelous stuff.
Chaos Dude325
nintendo all the way iv spent over $1000 dollars on nintendo stuff and microsoft or sony are not going to ever have my money.

did i mention that i like nintendo? mrgreen

Oh Yeah Nitnendo Fan...</fanwank>

But I will not let you close your mind like that though, as much as I hate to say it. But spend your money on SOny or MS, they are offereing alot to the table too especaily 360 since its slo start.

But buy Revolution!!!! heart </fanwank... no more>
The most popular game system will recieve the most hackers. OOOOoor it could be where everyone is hacking the PS3 IF the PS3 really is more powerful than the 360

Think about it for a second. In the current gen, the Xbox was the most hacked cause you can play PS2 and Gamecube (and below) games on the Xbox by simply downloading it to the harddrive. You can't play a raw Xbox game on a PS2 or a Gamecube, the graphic settings are too high.

So if the PS3 is indeed the most powerful AND is supplying the harddrive too, it's probably gonna receive the most damage from hackers X_x
the x-box has good online modes
the revolution has the best games
and ps3 has the best graphichs
neoyounglink
the revolution has the best games

So, you've played it?
Well you you fanwanks, if you're sooooo impatient, then just travel through time so you can play your system now xd

(I'm seriously not kidding, time travel IS possible, "backwards time travel" isn't possible)
Father Knows Best
Well you you fanwanks, if you're sooooo impatient, then just travel through time so you can play your system now xd

(I'm seriously not kidding, time travel IS possible, "backwards time travel" isn't possible)
So you're saying you can go forward in time, but not back. So basically, you go forward, but you're stuck there since there's no way to go back to your own time.
BGBW
Father Knows Best

So you're saying you can go forward in time, but not back. So basically, you go forward, but you're stuck there since there's no way to go back to your own time.

Exactly.
Bag of Monster
BGBW
Father Knows Best

Exactly.
That's a fascinating, captivating, enchanting, intriguing, mesmerizing, transfixing fact there.
Father Knows Best
The most popular game system will recieve the most hackers. OOOOoor it could be where everyone is hacking the PS3 IF the PS3 really is more powerful than the 360

Think about it for a second. In the current gen, the Xbox was the most hacked cause you can play PS2 and Gamecube (and below) games on the Xbox by simply downloading it to the harddrive. You can't play a raw Xbox game on a PS2 or a Gamecube, the graphic settings are too high.

So if the PS3 is indeed the most powerful AND is supplying the harddrive too, it's probably gonna receive the most damage from hackers X_x
Good luck controlling a Revolution game on a PS3.
Chimamirareta Kaijitsu
Father Knows Best

Good luck controlling a new Eyetoy 2.0 game on the rev neutral
NiGHTS Chao387
Chimamirareta Kaijitsu
Father Knows Best

Good luck controlling a new Eyetoy 2.0 game on the rev neutral
I'm sorry, was I the one saying a Rev could play Playstation Eyetoy games?
No?
Thank you, you fail, goodbye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas