Welcome to Gaia! ::

Father Knows Best
Langlen
Father Knows Best
Langlen
I thought it was a close fight. o.o Oh well, it's going to be a close damned fight.

The fighting has already begun actually. Just look at the many fanwanks yelling at each other which is the best. To me, this is FAR worse than the war back then O_o

Nah, it's just that we were kids back then, so we didn't know any better.

Like we thought the Genesis was more powerful than the SNES xd

I never thought that. xd i just thought (and still think) that the Genesis had better games.
Langlen
Father Knows Best
Langlen
Father Knows Best
Langlen
I thought it was a close fight. o.o Oh well, it's going to be a close damned fight.

The fighting has already begun actually. Just look at the many fanwanks yelling at each other which is the best. To me, this is FAR worse than the war back then O_o

I never thought that. xd i just thought (and still think) that the Genesis had better games.
I actually didn't like the Genesis' game selection. That's why I stuck with Nintendo, because they had the fun games. And now they've moved around on me. Sony has all the games I like, and Microsoft reminds me of Sega.
Omnipotent Trevor
Microsoft reminds me of Sega.

Well most of Sega's games have shifted to the Xbox so that's kinda gives off the feeling
Omnipotent Trevor
Langlen
Father Knows Best
Langlen
Father Knows Best
Langlen

I actually didn't like the Genesis' game selection. That's why I stuck with Nintendo, because they had the fun games. And now they've moved around on me. Sony has all the games I like, and Microsoft reminds me of Sega.

Tis all a matter of taste. 3nodding I was raised on teh Sega Genesis the way many were raised on the NES and SNES. I had an SNES, yes, but I preferred the Genesis. I have so many fond memories on that console, therefore that's why it's my favourite console to date. 3nodding
Komamura Sajin
Darkmoleman
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146871.html
Now we can close this topic yaya. xd
j/k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. visual aid 3nodding

Wow...Microsoft is the only negative one O_o
Yeah, I had a Genesis, but it stayed in my closet most of the time. As far as post SNES Nintendo goes, I wasn't a big fan of the 64. Heck it probably pushed me toward the Playstation. But they kind of made up for it a with the Gamecube.
joystiq.com
Thompson's Rockstar mad-on intensifies
Posted Mar 31st 2006 2:15PM by Alan Rose
Filed under: Culture, Business

"I am become Jack Thompson, the destroyer of worlds." Apologies to the Bhagavad-Gita, but the paraphrasing seemed appropriate in light of the Florida attorney and anti-game activist's most recent comments regarding his personal nemesis, Rockstar Games. In an interview with GameSpot, Thompson commented on the ongoing litigation in the Alabama GTA murder case, stating that it would "destroy Rockstar" and "change the face of the entertainment industry."

You can say one thing for him, he's persistent. He's also more attention-starved than Kathy Griffin. One almost gets the impression that all of this video game violence has started to rub off on Jack, judging by his choice of words. Instead of simply "putting them out of business," you almost get the impression he wants to bomb the Rockstar corporate offices into oblivion. Hey, maybe Jack would make a good game designer after all!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i apoligise to any hindi this photo may affend
Komamura Sajin
joystiq.com
Thompson's Rockstar mad-on intensifies
Posted Mar 31st 2006 2:15PM by Alan Rose
Filed under: Culture, Business

"I am become Jack Thompson, the destroyer of worlds." Apologies to the Bhagavad-Gita, but the paraphrasing seemed appropriate in light of the Florida attorney and anti-game activist's most recent comments regarding his personal nemesis, Rockstar Games. In an interview with GameSpot, Thompson commented on the ongoing litigation in the Alabama GTA murder case, stating that it would "destroy Rockstar" and "change the face of the entertainment industry."

You can say one thing for him, he's persistent. He's also more attention-starved than Kathy Griffin. One almost gets the impression that all of this video game violence has started to rub off on Jack, judging by his choice of words. Instead of simply "putting them out of business," you almost get the impression he wants to bomb the Rockstar corporate offices into oblivion. Hey, maybe Jack would make a good game designer after all!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i apoligise to any hindi this photo may affend

This guy... lucky for him... Hes a lawyer.... evil
Komamura Sajin
joystiq.com
Current Japanese hardware sales
Posted Mar 31st 2006 9:25AM by Blake Snow
Filed under: Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, Sony PlayStation 2, Portable, Sony PSP, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft Xbox 360, Strategy

Japanese digital entertainment anaylizers Media Create have release hardware sales for the week of 3/20 to 3/26. Here's how it wen't down.

DSL: 119,986

NDS: 39,307

PS2: 34,169

PSP: 31,077

GBASP: 5,627

GBM: 4,883

GCN: 1,458

360: 1,415

XBX: 108

GBA: 98

[via DS-X2]

I ddidn know JPN still has DS's in stock! Well This kinda proves, Bunny--Man's arguement that Nintendo base profit is the handhelds. Not like I didnt know that but I was trying to argue that GCN sales may have improved over the years.

Whats even more shocking is that the GB micro has sold more the the 360. rofl

God the japanese market is so funny. Too bad the US market cant just "borrow" some 360's to sell. Similar to how NoJ asked NoA for help in DS sales.
THE XBOX HAS ACHIEVED VICTORY OVER THE GBA. TRULY, THIS IS A MILESTONE VICTORY FOR MICROSOFT.

And they're not far behind the GCN, it seems. Maybe one day Microsoft will actually change the Japanese's mind about American made products and make a successful American made console sell there.
Jack Thompson
THE XBOX HAS ACHIEVED VICTORY OVER THE GBA. TRULY, THIS IS A MILESTONE VICTORY FOR MICROSOFT.

And they're not far behind the GCN, it seems. Maybe one day Microsoft will actually change the Japanese's mind about American made products and make a successful American made console sell there.
xd
i haven't played either systems
but.............................
i heard that the xbox 360 has better graphics crying
so i would choose the ps3 because more people have purchased this product claiming it is a better system biggrin
scream oh wait exclaim ...
i never knew there was a revelution system i would go with the revolution system there's more you can do with this system then play games
moviefreak_1989
i haven't played either systems
but.............................
i heard that the xbox 360 has better graphics crying
so i would choose the ps3 because more people have purchased this product claiming it is a better system biggrin

Were you get your time machine at because the PS3 hasent came out yet.ROFL rofl rofl rofl

Aged Informer

moviefreak_1989
there's more you can do with this system then play games

sweatdrop Cursed gutter mind of mine. Should I be worried about what you mean by that statement.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=782&t=12092668#705648285

Why do I feel compelled to buy a Bose audio system now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff