Welcome to Gaia! ::

my argument has just been PWND xp
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

Did your train of thought get thrown off too?
360 halo 3 hmmm
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

Yeah pretty much but I concede though. I just have to wait till the luanch to prove that Revolution just might sell more then 360 and PS3. sweatdrop 3nodding
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

Yeah pretty much but I concede though. I just have to wait till the luanch to prove that Revolution just might sell more then 360 and PS3. sweatdrop 3nodding
Like I've said, I doubt that Nintendo will leave the third place slot... The Revolution will sell well, better than the past few generations... But I cannot see it selling better than the 360 and PS3...

Yeah, there is only so much arguing we can do on that topic... And we've gone over it several times...
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

Like I've said, I doubt that Nintendo will leave the third place slot... The Revolution will sell well, better than the past few generations... But I cannot see it selling better than the 360 and PS3...

Yeah, there is only so much arguing we can do on that topic... And we've gone over it several times...
yea like all day everyday.. just mere speculations... but Nex Gen is sooooo slow now!!!!! and 360 is here but PS3 and Rev arent! crying
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

In all of honesty, it wouldn't matter really if it's in the first place slot. All that really matters is if it makes enough enough money to keep the company afloat. All three companies are taking profit hits from the game consoles
Father Knows Best
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

In all of honesty, it wouldn't matter really if it's in the first place slot. All that really matters is if it makes enough enough money to keep the company afloat. All three companies are taking profit hits from the game consoles
yeah thats also true... but im a fanboy.... so I want Nintendo first... but really i dont care....
Junior~Mints
Father Knows Best
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

yeah thats also true... but im a fanboy.... so I want Nintendo first... but really i dont care....
Nintendo is first... Atleast for the time being in the Handheld terrortory...
Father Knows Best
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
What do you mean?

but nintendos and MS loses will be nothing compared to what sony is gonna lose
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
Father Knows Best
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints

I hate SONY!!!! </fanwank>

LMAO I always wanted to be a Fanwank for a sec....
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
Father Knows Best
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints

What'd Sony ever do to you?
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
The Bunny--Man
Junior~Mints
Father Knows Best

Wasted my money on a PSX for the first time.... destroyed my faith in Sony....

Then they killed DC... no more good games from Sega no more.

Now they are threatening my Cult. THey must pay... Umbrella.... Er-Sony twisted

Funny...

I do enjoy some of their games. sweatdrop
Bunny--man
Junior~Mints
Bunny--man
Junior~Mints
Bunny--man
Lil Eugene
Yeah, I know what you mean...pixels can only be 'so shiny'. Against my better judgement (sony-fanwank judgement), I know the Rev will be a hit..revmote and all.. stressed
The Rev will sell better than the past two Nintendo consoles... I still question if it will out sell the PS3 and 360 though...

Well what market are we talking about?

In the japanese market, we know the Rev will be a solid hit just like the PS3(unlike poor 360). I think it will go neck and eneck because japanase consumers are very open minded.

In the US and Euro (if Euro even gets a PS3 or Rev sweatdrop , ) things will be alil different. US consumers buy whats the latest and great in technology. If it looks better then the old, then they will buy it. But the RevoController is soemthing that not many US consumers will easily accept. sweatdrop

But thats just my opinion. 3nodding
I mean world wide sales.

You just had to make it hard stare LOL

Well in worldwide sales thats different to compare the three.

We seent ht eXBOX360 sell like hotcakes regardless of the price (when i was working at Toys R US, we sold the 360 Premium Bundle... $720.55 with extras [wireless controller and 4 games..ouch!])

Cant say too much about the PS3, I think they will take a small hit in thier wallets and sell their system $100 more then the 360 Preminum, $499.99.

Revolution as we all already know will sell theirs incredibly low, around lets say $199.99-$250.00

Based on what I just said, in woldwide sales the 360 will be in 3rd place. PS3 in 2nd. And Revo in 1st.

If the DS Lite launch is anything like the Revolution I will expect in JP to be sold out and the US to be top selling console.

Lets face it the minorites are the REAL majorities, Ive seen poor-middle class families come in and BUY a 360 for thier sons/daughters just because of the saying, "I want my children to have what I didnt get." Since the Revolution is cheaper and will still look just as good as the 360 and PS3, consumers are going to go for what cheap now and save money.
Why do people keep on looking to the DS sales in the event of Revolution sales?

The DS is a handheld... One DS does not cut it for a family... People will buy multiple DS's and only one Revolution...

Also, we've seen that the lower prices does not always mean it'll attract sales...

The Gamecube was also the cheapest, and it sold awfully...

Sony will remain in first, despite the probably high price and late start... Sony just has more of a fanbase... If Sony is likly to lose any sales to another console, it'll likly be to the 360 because they are attracting all sorts of games that used to be the main attraction to the Sony consoles...

Please, keep in mind that I do not think that the Revolution will bomb...

I predict that at this point (5-6 years) into the next generations, console Sales will look about here... In order of which will be in first.

1. PS3 (80 million-100 million): Reasons being, possible success of Blu-ray, being a multimedia machine instead of just a console, the Sony Fanbase.
2. Xbox 360 (70 million to 90 Million): Reasons being, early start, possible success of HD-DVD, Great games, great online, previous Xbox's reputation, and popular PC titles.
3. Revolution (40 million to 60 million): Reasons being, Nintendo fanbase, parents wanting a inexpensive console (with a reputation of games for Everyone) to keep their kids quiet, decent online, good games, and fun controller.
So Nintendo's fanbase isn't sufficient enough to warrant greater sales of the console?
Rubish.
The Bunny--Man
Bunny-man got a sex change? Gasp!!,lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items