Welcome to Gaia! ::

When my love fell from the sky, it was a stormy day. He blew past the trees, water, and animals. He was soaring like a bird. Although, he was sleeping. He floated until he lit up, like a candle. He shimered like a glistening crystal. He floated down to the earth as I try to jump to ctach him. I missed. He floated above the water, until his body was strait up and down and the sea gulped him down like a toilet does when you flush it. I watched in amazment as his shimering body sunk to the bottom of the pond. I ran into the water as I tried to see the light that made him so beautiful. I could not see him, it was the end. He had to have drowned by now. I waited a few minutes until a shining light appeared in the pond. The moon had risen him out of the water. As he gasped for breath the light dissapeared and he fell on to the rocky surface of Earth. I watched him as he was a visable ghost. He layed there for two minutes until he rose from the ground. I gasped when he did. We looked into eachothers eyes and fel in love in an instant. My mother and I cared for him. We fed him, bathed him, and entertained him. He was older than me but he didn't know a word of English. I taught him in an instant. As so I could learn about him. And he could understand me. I loved him, he loved me.

[goes on next post]
I could tell that he appreciated how well I listened to his stories of living in a mountain side. And how his parents died in a mine explosion. I cried almost every single time he told me a story. It might have been his life, or it might have been because his voice was like a birds. Beautiful, elegant, and somewhat cute. I loved him so much that I dreamed about him, I had to be and go everywhere he went. He was the perfect one. He told me about the mountain. How it shinned in the moonlight. Like a gem on the water on a sunny day. I told him about how he lit up as he fell from the sky, how he floated so elegant, and how I tried to save him from the water. He told me about this pendant he keeps in his pocket for good luck. He told me stories how his father had given it to him before he died in the explosion. It had a heart engraved in it. Inside the engraving was a billion shining blue crystals. I loved that neckless as well as him. He said it had saved him from many dangers. He told me about a mouse he had brought with him, and how it was very intellegent. I loved hearing his stories hour after hour. As he did mine. Sometimes we went on to the island in the pond to talk and tell jokes to each other. My life was more exciting with him in it. Before I had no friends, nothing. He meant everything to me. I loved him still. He still loved me. We had a connection that no one could ever break. Untill that day.....
Paragraphs and spaces between them make things like this easier to read. Also, gaia doesn't have a text limit for one post, so you can go aead and put all of that into one instead of two.
A man named Charlie Ray came to our home that Friday night and hauled him away(for I didn't know his name). As the wagon drove off with my only love, my only friend, and only hope, he whispered to me loud enough to where I could hear it,"My name...my name is....Nilo'." As I stared at him with amazment, I wispered back to him, " My name..is..Maya. And no matter what happens in the future...you promise, you will still love, still be alive, and still tell me stories." He smiled and nodded back as the wagon rode away. I ran after it so I could just see his face one more time...but, I didn't. He turned away as he saw me chasing him. I burst into tears, I heard him yelling for me," Maya! Maya! Save me and we can be together forever!" After I heard the last of his voice, I heard a gun shot and a yell. I screamed as for they had shoten him. It has been seven months after Nilo' vanished. I saw a wagon comming and my mother yelling for me to come inside and goin the basement. I ran as fast as I could. I heard the voices above me and my mother yelling," You can't take her! She's my child and I love her!" Then..a gunshot. I dared not to scream this time for they would kill me as well. I heard the basement door shutter. I said nothing. I heard Nilo' yell for me to come out. Nilo' was captured to help the evil. I cried and whispered to him," Nilo', you promised me you would. How could you betray me like this!! I thought that we would live happy ever after!" He threw down his pendant to me. "Keep it. You'll need it." As I heard another gunshot Nilo' whispered down to me," Take care Maya." I ran up to see Nilo' shot in the leg. My mother by his side alive. He whispered to me again," Save me. That was your promise to me." It took him two weeks to heal his leg. He told me stories once agian and loved eachother still. The End.
Navenna
Paragraphs and spaces between them make things like this easier to read. Also, gaia doesn't have a text limit for one post, so you can go aead and put all of that into one instead of two.

I was to lazy for paragraphs. Itz 1:30am here.
Then nobody's fecking going to read it. Be un-lazy.

Anyway.
There is a separate subforum for original stories and prose, you know. It's at the top of the page; I don't know how you could have missed it, but you did. You will be moved, so don't recreate this there. Please do post your stories there from now on, though. Okay? Thanks. biggrin

And don't forget to read the stickies! ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3463866 )

(This is an automated message brought to you by the WF Cleanup Commission.)
Funny, so did mine. surprised
I read it.
the_waffle_queen
Want to show someone you care this valintines day, but are not poeticly talented? Well, thats why I'm here! I will send you a poem to send to your sweethaert that will dazzle them! Also, for 25g more, I will diliver it for you so you can stay a "secret admirer" I also write brake up poems, so even if its not around valintines day, I can always write somthing for you! PM me for details and prices!!

Thank you for your time,

~.:.Waffle.:.~

rofl
Truly, we are all dazzled by your borderline illiteracy and lack of understanding for of the tools that make for good poetry. Before you continue attempting to hawk your lack of talent, I suggest checking out the Guide to the Art of Poetry sticky over in the Original Poetry/Lyricism subforum.
Zoharial
the_waffle_queen
Want to show someone you care this valintines day, but are not poeticly talented? Well, thats why I'm here! I will send you a poem to send to your sweethaert that will dazzle them! Also, for 25g more, I will diliver it for you so you can stay a "secret admirer" I also write brake up poems, so even if its not around valintines day, I can always write somthing for you! PM me for details and prices!!

Thank you for your time,

rofl
Truly, we are all dazzled by your borderline illiteracy and lack of understanding for of the tools that make for good poetry. Before you continue attempting to hawk your lack of talent, I suggest checking out the Guide to the Art of Poetry sticky over in the Original Poetry/Lyricism subforum.
Why does everyone have to be so crass, to everyone else?

Whats left of human decency and kindness?
TutelarKnight
Zoharial
the_waffle_queen

Thank you for your time,

rofl

A lot of people would call this "blunt honesty", I'm afraid. I have to say that your grasp of punctuation is not exactly masterful either. This is the writers' forum, and we do not take kindly to illiteracy, spam or even plain laziness. If something is worth supporting, we will support it; if not, we are able to literately put the point across and usually suggest improvements.

These improvements usually involve a spellchecker, beta, re-reading or simply starting from scratch in the worst cases.

Have a nice day.
Werewolf Tyr
TutelarKnight
Zoharial
the_waffle_queen

Thank you for your time,

rofl

A lot of people would call this "blunt honesty", I'm afraid. I have to say that your grasp of punctuation is not exactly masterful either. This is the writers' forum, and we do not take kindly to illiteracy, spam or even plain laziness. If something is worth supporting, we will support it; if not, we are able to literately put the point across and usually suggest improvements.

These improvements usually involve a spellchecker, beta, re-reading or simply starting from scratch in the worst cases.

Have a nice day.

Besides...this is an ad, and really doesn't have anythign to do with this topic. So quite honestly, people are actually being quite kind to this post.
TutelarKnight
I read it.

did you like it. I was just bored and wanted to et ideas out of my head. It was like 1:08 when I wrote that. So like my grammer, paragrahs, and other things aren't good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff