Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magus
Gomez El Diablo
Magus
God....how do ppl confuse me for a female? #1. My name Magus. #2. Mel just refered to me as Patrick 3 times since i came here lol
I have something to confess: I've been confused about your true gender for some months. xd

ROFL, I hope that doesnt change your perspective about me. Ive noticed that people are extremely nicer to females than males (unless the male is rich or is good at art) and its quite horrible really.

T.T really? i've never noticed that before T-T

@jen: XD thats the greatest emote ever LOL xD

@delerium: *luffles mel* <3 <3 <3
Magus
Gomez El Diablo
Magus
God....how do ppl confuse me for a female? #1. My name Magus. #2. Mel just refered to me as Patrick 3 times since i came here lol
I have something to confess: I've been confused about your true gender for some months. xd

ROFL, I hope that doesnt change your perspective about me. Ive noticed that people are extremely nicer to females than males (unless the male is rich or is good at art) and its quite horrible really.
I've known you for quite some time and most of it you were a guy. I always remember you as a guy. Only your g-change and all made me a bit lost. xd

Wealthy Millionaire

heart heart
ill be back later. i dont feel like talking right now after reading that a nice guy is dead. =
Gots to go nowwww n___n~

*waves byebye to everyone* ;B

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas