• Married 100

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
User Image
............................................................................................User Image...

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
User Image .......... User Image .......... User Image

User Image

User Image

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
Currently PMing everyone this... but since that will take awhile I will post it here as well

For some The Cat Cafe is/was a simple roleplay forum, but for most of us it was and is our home. Most have heard the story
of what the CC means to me and why. However, almost all of our stories are the same. Some of the background details differ,
but it all came down to the same thing: We needed a place to be accepted and we found that in our C.C.

Somehow a forum created in the dead of night by a sleepy and alone girl became something so much bigger than probally any
forum before or after. It wasn't anything that could have been created, it is something that simply happens. Something pulled
the right people to it and created a family.

Like all families there were fights, falling outs, making up, and sometimes even dis-ownings - but a family nonetheless.

I came to believe that the C.C. would stand the test of time, and no matter what happend it would be around. I took it for granted.
After more than a few years later I come home feeling like the neglective parent. I may have my reasons but saying them would only
feel like excuses for not being around.

I don't know if the C.C. can or ever will be what it used to be. I have read many posts posted throughout gaia about it and agree/understand
why everything that was said was said. But even though I won't say any excuses I do want you all to know I never stopped caring. The C.C.,
and by that I mean all of you, have been on my mind everyday for all of this time (even if only for a moment each day).

I know that most of you consider the C.C. to be dead now, but I just needed to let you all know that I appreciate everthing
everyone of you have done for me and for everyone else in the C.C. and that no matter what happens I will always consider you all to be my family
and The Cat Cafe to be home.

With lots of love and and complete honesty,
Kay Kay of the Cat Cafe (AKA Callie)

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100

Art I do (the samples)

Line art/sketching:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Colored of the same:
User Image

User Image

User Image

DISCLAIMER: I warn I'm not the best at drawing men, or hands but I will do my best!
*walks in the room and looks around...then sits at a table waiting for someone to join her*
You should have 2 bartenders.

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
Nuvin

*smacks her forehead* thats what i'm forgetting i knew there was something ^_^ thank you
kay_kay_the_anime_freak
Nuvin

*smacks her forehead* thats what i'm forgetting i knew there was something ^_^ thank you

Your welcome. ^^

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
Nuvin
kay_kay_the_anime_freak
Nuvin

Your welcome. ^^

^_^
If you don't mind at all I would like to be sud-owner.

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
well i think i'll turn in for the night and start this back up when i wake up hopefully it'll pick up quickly.. i put alot of work into this >.< i was bored lol

Maltheos's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
Nuvin
If you don't mind at all I would like to be sud-owner.

sure thing i'll add you! ^_^ if you'ld be so kind can you try and get some ppl in tonight ^_^ if not thats fine i'll see you tommorrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff