Which do you favor in Furry Art?

Cartoon style 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Semi-Realism 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 12 ]
Reaslism 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 894 895 896 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome all, Furries that is!

Welcome to the Furrie Side of Things, the place where furs can kick back, relax, chat, and generally have a good time. So come hither, my furrie, scaly, and avian friends. This is the place for you!

If you are not a furrie, but are interested in becoming, sadly this is not the place to be. However, there are a few links provided at the end of this post that can guide you on your way. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

To avoid future problems I request that all Furries who upon deciding to enter this thread and post: Fill this out in your first post:

Your Fursona
Your Gender
What you would like to be called by:

If you wish to know what a furrie is look for the link that is in this first post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Rules (Yes there are rules.)

1. Follow the ToS or risk being put on the Black-List.

2 Be friendly, be polite, and try to be as literate as possible.

3. Do not engage in chat-speak.

4. Do not correct others excessively over their spelling. This isn't the Extended Discussion after all, so there is no need for grammar nazi's.

5. Gaia-online is based on the English Speaking community. So regardless of what your native language is, please speak English, otherwise nobody here will understand you.

6. I do not mind if you post emoticons. However a post consisting of only emotions is going to be considered spam within this thread.

7. I don't mind if you post pictures. However I don't like seeing the pages stretch, and it gets a little overbearing dealing with picture after picture. In light of that there are a few specific rules in regards to posting pictures.

8. Pictures must be within 500 by 500 in size. Only one picture may be posted per post, and the rest should be linked. Pictures that involve blood, gore, and sexually explicit things, zoophila, or bestiality are all not allowed here. Do not post them. If you do, I will ask you to edit your posts to remove them. If you refuse to remove them you will be reported. You will also be black-listed as well.

9. Do not post art that you do not have permission to post. If you are an artist you can post your art, but your art only. Also, follow the above rules.

10. Cybering is not allowed by the Gaia-online TOS, so of course it is not allowed, neither will it be tolerated here.

11. Begging also will not be tolerated. Do not come here begging for items or gold. You will be reported. Your posts will be considered spam.

12. Any and all advertising must first go through me, and I will decide whether or not to allow it. If I do, it will go in the second post. Post advertisements within the main body of this thread will result in being reported.

13. I don't have a problem with changing the font color of your post, changing the alignment, or changing the size of the font. However I do have an issue with posting little pictures at the beginnings and ends of a post accompanied with lyrics, versus, ect. Don't do it, okay? I will not permit it. You have a signature and you can use it. Nobody should have to wade through all that extra stuff just to find what you mean to say within each post.

14. Of course, the biggest rule of all, is have fun!

Blacklist:
User Image

This gaian : demongirl66 , is the first.
If you don't like it Demon, PM me and tell me why. If you post in the thread I will report you. You were sent a PM, you recieved the PM, you never replied, and you never deleted your posts where were pretty much spam...so don't come back crying, ok?

ducka1: This gaian is obviously not a furry and blatently posted spam within the thread. If he posts again he will be reported ASAP.

jvdais: This person entered the thread with the intent of flaming furrydom. He was reported, and banned from this thread. He is not a furry, and if he has the ignorence to hate what he doesn't understand that he can keep that ignorence to himself.

chiisuta333: This person entered the thread with the intent of flaming furrydom. He has been reported, and I am banning him from this thread.

__x. minty zebra .]]] : Banned for spam and lukewarm flaming. Come back and I'll PM a mod personally to get rid of you.

Zoltan Foxchase For trolling, and whining. Throwing a tantrum and acting like a child is not behavior I will tolerate. I know you have a problem with why opinions back on FA. You should have responded there. But when you come back and start attacking me, and then refuse to take responsibility for what you start, you draw the line too far with me. Find some other place to baw in. I have no sympathy for you.

Neko Chubbs Trolling/spamming, and possible alt account of another person black-listed.

Barton Town Tree
Trolling and spamming.

Alterdeus
Black-list evasion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Do you have an Art Shop? Do you have an Avatar Art Shop? How about a Fursona Shop where you draw people's fursona's?

Advertise it here!

Are you in the Avatar Arena? Are you a Furrie? Are you a regular of this here thread? If you can say yes to all of these requirements than you can have a spot here to advertise your cause!

Are you writing a Story? Is it Furrie Related? Advertise it here!

The rules are simple. PM me first, give me a link of some sort that directs a person to your shop, or to the place where you have you avitar at in the Arena, and I'll place it up here. That means I need the link that I can copy and paste.

Thats pretty much it. Except one small thing. I will not allow advertisements for Avitar Contests that happen in some of the other forums. Most of those contests hold such a thing against the rules, and thus, do not PM me if the contest your avitar is entered in is inside someone's contest thread ok?

Don't get me wrong here. The Furry Side of Things does not exist for the purpose of advertisement. It is a chat thread where people can chat. However, since a fair few do come here I think it would be a good idea to have a place for advertisements. Hopefully this will also help keep the level of spam and clutter down.

Fursona Shops:

User Image
This is a very good place to check out. She also does fan arts, and original characters as well as Avatar art!

User Image

It is defiantely worth saving up the gold and commissioning Okojo-San...her art really does rock!

Art shops that do not fit in the above categories:

Art Arena:

Stories:

Petitions worth checking out:

Miscellaneous Things:
hi not a furry but i am interested
stare not a furry either but sounds cool stare
DeadAir

Interested in being one? Please explain..
Dunane
stare not a furry either but sounds cool stare

yea it does! i figured i could learn more here
Dunane
hey stare

Give me a moment...and I will try to find a link to another thread.
Hi everyone.
Sanguvixen
DeadAir

Interested in being one? Please explain..

the whole concept really possible being one
edit:

Good to be here. :Waves his panther tail:
Hi everyone!

Nice thread.
Wait a bit longer...I am trying to hard to find a certain thead for those interested in learning more about furries.
Lanif_Tallon
Fei214
Hi everyone.

Hey.

Could you talk to those who entered the thread? You know...ask what thier fursona is? I'm having a hard time finding a certain link.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff