Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Fairly Odd Parents and if you came here you must like it too. rofl lmao
cozmo is so funny and he acts so stupid
hey your right but because hes stupid hes funny
sexckitty~13
cozmo is so funny and he acts so stupid

remember the episode where Wanda and Timmy said 'don't act stupid!' and they leave him alone. After a while he says 'must.... resist.... stupidity'

Unbeatable Lunatic

aqua_gal357
if you came here you must like it too.

Untrue, I came here to say it sucks. I don't know why retarded cartoons (that is what they should name the genre) get so popular among children. I guess it makes them feel better to know there are people more stupid then they are.
Cosmo is such a clueless freak and needs a brain (not a new one to replace the one he has, he needs one to replace the dancer in his head.

BTW my gf says you need to put Mark Chang on the poll.
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357

Untrue, I came here to say it sucks. I don't know why retarded cartoons (that is what they should name the genre) get so popular among children. I guess it makes them feel better to know there are people more stupid then they are.

then go away and screw yourself. dont reply to a thread that doesnt have anything to do that interests you. if it does then reply to it, if not pass it by.
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357

For 1 it's not retarded,2 it's so funny and 3 if you watched it too you'd like it

Unbeatable Lunatic

aqua_gal357
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357

For 1 it's not retarded,2 it's so funny and 3 if you watched it too you'd like it

I've watched it...gave me a headache
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357

so you completely skipped what i said?

if it gives you a headache, then get some sudofed and go away.

Unbeatable Lunatic

SuicidalMainiac

Yup
SuicidalMainiac
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357
Jaw Breaker
aqua_gal357

if it gives you a headache, then get some sudofed and go away.

lol
Jaw Breaker
SuicidalMainiac

Yup

How old are you?
Jaw Breaker
SuicidalMainiac

Yup

You're gothic right? wouldnt be the least bit surprised...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff