Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Gotta say I really like the whole magic in the forest look to your avatar. Have always been a fan of the bug wanderer item, down to the hair. Liking the earthy colors, and bit of blue gem on the bodice yum_puddi

Protective Guardian

HNNNNG OH
MY

GOD
SJSHSJSHWIAOALEO28SODJEN2KSJ
GENOS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Romantic Bloodsucker

i really love your avatar! a perfect combination of sexiness and playfulness. i love how you went for a white demonic theme/look in contrast to the usual black/red demon avis as well. <3
10/10. momoka agrees, she just doesn't want to admit it. ; >

Aya Cash's Boyfriend

It's cute and your description of it made me chuckle a bit 😊

Wailing Bro

You're really great at making casual avatars.
Not only does the outfit work well- but so does the pose and expression. The hands in pockets and cross legs stance really matches the cheerful carefree attitude your avatar seems to have. Companions are always a plus too- Great work!

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
goddness payo please
you have to stop
youre making the rest of guys look so subpar juxtaposed to you
honestly though such excellent heart tugging avatars aha
Big fan, big fan ! Keep it up !

Protective Guardian

I really like the expression you used, and the adding of the paper and pencil is just great to go with the description xD
I really like the tats too!

Oops sorry took too long gimme a sec captain
I really like the way you matched the pants to the hat accessory, and you look dashing as always!

Invisible Browser

You always seem to match your other items well to the Wingdings shirt, and your current look is no different. Good job!

mikedav17's Waifu

Your avatar definitely captures the beauty of autumn. I like the fact she's a demon too. The look on her face is just awesome too!

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think this is the first casual avi I've seen from you. o: So weird. But it's still pretty. The avi itself is minimalistic and simply nice. The lighter blues and whites work so well against the dark blue bg. Your hair and skin makes a good break into the blue monochrome. c:

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
Dear I love this look on you , it is so well made and put together . You always have such lovely looks ^.^

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Your outfit is so pretty! heart I really love the use of that dress and those horns look great with the outfit! heart I like the use of the armor on your arm as it reminds me of Darling Charming from Ever After High ((she mixes bits of armor into her regal styles))! heart You always do wonders with that background and make it work with whatever outfit you're wearing! heart Great job! heart

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I love the wintery feel of your avatar. It's very fitting for this time of year.

You look like you're crying though, so there's a definitely a sombre and mysterious feel to the whole avatar.

Citizen

I really love your winter avatar. It gives a sense of cold and warmth simultaneously! I really like how it looks like they're sitting on the branches and I just love the brown tones. It feels like they're transitioning between autumn and winter and brown is the linking color. Their smile is absolutely delightful and adds to the warmth created by their clothes and the orange of the windows and the leaves. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff