Welcome to Gaia! ::

You have a great eye for detail Your avvies are always complex in detail yet simple and pleasing to look at overall. I love your style.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ A traditional succubus true and through, but that's not a bad thing. You just got love the skimpy and sexy demon who'll either leave you wanting more or bedding her will be the last thing you ever do. xD ]

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
XD she is so cute!!! I just wanna hug her!!! I love the colors!! And that face is so cute

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
the blacks and whites are so pretty and they pop so well with the hair well done my dear I love this look on you

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

ouwa ! Lovely lady Mina in beautiful red dress
You know how to paint a picture with any colour

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Your current avi is so shiny! I love how it has an upbeat feel. And I don't need to go on about how everything just matches so naturally, do I? Anyways it's nice to see a happy-themed avatar on here for once! I always feel so warm after I see you.

Precious Admirer

A cute but sneaky kitty cat! I like how this is a new side we see to Sayo, who seemingly seems innocent, but is really out to get your bootay. I especially like how you used animated items to bring her to life!
[I love the style of your avi, because it's simple but very cute and pleasant to look at, especially with the attention to detail with colors. I also like the cat accents! You did a great job.]
↓ [I love the blue color scheme with yours. I really, really appreciate your comment. Thank you.]

almostkawaii's Partner

Hesitant Traveler

14,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
Your color coordination is something to be reckoned with, and your mask adds a sense of mystery~ Really, your avatar seems cool and mysterious while also being pleasant on the eye. : ) Sorry, I just reeeeally like that avatar~ whee

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
I applaud you for making an avatar based around that shade of blue without using a million Checkmate-story based items. That, and you're the first person I've seen use that pose of Night Weaver without having the strings blend into the avatar or looking cluttered in general. Props.

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ Wow, to see such a casual outfit out of you is really amazing...and kind of relaxing too! The flow of it all is simply superb and all the shadings of darkness work well together. In short, a realistic depiction of an actual guy IRL. Love it! ]

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
Ms. Cruise is one of those characters I've liked the most of yours. I like her because it's a truly serious story. It would make an awesome video game, or comic. Would fit perfectly in a vigilante comic.

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Noire

On one hand this avi is simple on the other hand it is wonderful the story it tells is awesome and the look on his face is kind of cute . well done ^>^

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I love this outfit you have on, Mina! heart I love the dark colors and I love how wonderfully the glasses match with the outfit! heart Very cute! heart Wonderful job as always, my friend! heart

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
oh!! Urban enchantress!! I love the mix of all the items!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff