elevator
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
elevator
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
elevator
DidSomeoneSayGroupEntry? ninja

*pounces on someone she has not seen in forever*

*Is pounced* Hi!

Did I mention that I'm like never on gaia anymore? xd I take like three days to respond to things now apparently.

Understandable. XD

The marketplace actually terrifies me. The inflation has me too confused to log in gonk

The only thing the inflation has done that has been good for me is allow me to get a lot of the items I wouldn't otherwise be able to get. I just started buying 1 or 2 of the rigs when they first come out and sell them off.

Friendly Friend

Anhelitta De Celine-Val

The only thing the inflation has done that has been good for me is allow me to get a lot of the items I wouldn't otherwise be able to get. I just started buying 1 or 2 of the rigs when they first come out and sell them off.

I've bee on gaia since 2004 and this is the first time I've had a good job and could actually afford to buy stuff with real money. But the place is so so unstable that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it.

Tipsy Roisterer

I don't think Gaia is going under - I just think they have found a real cheap way of making money

btw if someone could have a lookie over my old FAQ thread to see if there is something that needs updating - much appreciated.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
GUIZ GUIZ GUIZ!
Check this mutha, I just found the coolest thing I want to cosplay in like evar.... emotion_kirakira

Kamen Rider Gaim Kachidoki Orange Arms.
DJ Gun turn table spinning a** kicking with a splash of vitamin C!
This show just inspires me to make more metallic armored things here... emotion_dowant

Fashionable Vampire

Still undecided on when to continue the rest of House of Eight. I do know now that I want to make 2 endings to it though.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Sifen Yamishi
Still undecided on when to continue the rest of House of Eight. I do know now that I want to make 2 endings to it though.

I honesty think you should continue you were already doing amazingly well. I think it's best to continue the series.

Fashionable Vampire

GalavantMan

I honesty think you should continue you were already doing amazingly well. I think it's best to continue the series.

Might do that.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Every time I log in I wish I hadn't... seriously considering getting rid of my stuff and never coming back... >.>

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I'm currently playing Skyrim. So I don't stay very long anyways.

Tipsy Roisterer

Naramaru
Every time I log in I wish I hadn't... seriously considering getting rid of my stuff and never coming back... >.>

I'm learning to ignore the announcements and the shite that goes with it.

Once you do that, it gets better.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Deazy
Naramaru

I'm learning to ignore the announcements and the shite that goes with it.

Once you do that, it gets better.

yeah I just don't click on them anymore xD
... What happened to the marketplace? gonk

Tipsy Roisterer

Bee`
... What happened to the marketplace? gonk

Gold generators

Quicky way for people to make gold and Gaia to make dolla.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I pretty much moved to another site, it reminds me of the old Gaia ... just without Sushi errors!

Toxic Transmutator

I'm looking for a "Wendigo" for an entry - does anyone have one I could borrow? I'd also buy it if it's a bit cheaper than the marketplace... ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff