Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well?

Me: I could never harm an infant. 0.4253112033195 42.5% [ 205 ]
Baby: Sorry but I don't want to die. 0.5746887966805 57.5% [ 277 ]
Total Votes:[ 482 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

This is sort of a question on morality and religion itself. The bible claims that suicide is one the gravest of sins but what if it came down to you or an innocent such as a baby?

(Yes, I'm aware this could probably never happen in real life.)
(If this belongs in another forum please say so nicely and I will move it)
It could happen in real life. Say a baby was in the middle of the street and you are about to tun it over. It's a narrow street, and there are many trees on the side. If you swerve, you will hit the tree. So, what do you do?
I would swerve razz
i love babies but if it came down to it
i would kill the baby
yeah im selfish
I would kill the baby without a second thought or a twinge of hesetaion. That baby has never done anything, it has barely had a life. It doesn't have anything that depends on it. It is basiclly worthless.
I have had a much longer and more fruitful life than the baby so I would probably--

Oh ******** it. I would kill the baby. I love myself too much crying
You're all a bunch of sick baby killers!

heart Just kidding. heart

If the baby was mine or in any way important to me, I would kill myself instead. If the baby was a stranger to me, I would probably kill it, because I do value my life. Relativity, you know?
I couldn't forgive myself if I killed a child. And it's not true that you go to hell if you comite suicide, so I guess I'd rather kill myself.
chrtro
It could happen in real life. Say a baby was in the middle of the street and you are about to tun it over. It's a narrow street, and there are many trees on the side. If you swerve, you will hit the tree. So, what do you do?
I would swerve razz

Why?
Myself, I've lived. Baby hasn't. Besides, perhaps the baby is ment to save us all. IT SHALL BE THE NEXT JESUS!! sorry... that's the suger talking... ninja Ironic thing is I don't belive in Jesus. rofl
Black Carpathia
I would kill the baby without a second thought or a twinge of hesetaion. That baby has never done anything, it has barely had a life. It doesn't have anything that depends on it. It is basiclly worthless.

I agree. the baby is totally worthless because it had made no contribution to society. But I have made at least some contributions and therefoer i deserve to live more.
I would kill myself. Just because I don't think I could live knowing I destroyed something that was completely innocent and undeserving of any pain. But that's just me....
Unless that I knew the baby, like if it was mine or a really close to me...then I would take my life in its stead but if I had no ties to the little guy [or girl] I would probably kill him/her.
Rosiel of the Twilight
Myself, I've lived. Baby hasn't.

Coencidentaly, that;s the same reason that I would kill the baby.

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
If it was my son or daughter I wouldnt kill them to save my self... it depends on whos kid it is I would look at all the options... in the end I would do the selfless thing and give my life for the baby.
Meh. Self-preservation is one of the most highly stressed parts of early Judeo-Christian beleifs.

Baby roadkill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces