Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carnevale
PurpleKitty_chan
Frozen Ray
PurpleKitty_chan
Frozen Ray
[hariu]
Why did we loose the Chatterbox, and why are we loosing the GD stare The N00bs, so how can you not believe.

We lost the Chatterbox to "hay who wantz ta b mah gf" and "kiss the hotties!!1" threads, we lost the GD to "plz b mah frend" topics, we lost the Q&A to "plz giev me golds"/"how do u make moniez" topics, we're losing ED to "i am 11 yrz old am i redy 4 sex" topics.

Yeah,well.....the chatterbox is just to post random things and make money. It's a good place to rant.
Now, the GD shouldn't have crap like that. It's simply annoying. n00bs should go to the Chatterbox forum. I'm not saying all the people that go there are n00bs, but some are.

Back in the good ol' days of 2003, not even the Chatterbox was as bad as Gaia in-general is now.

You've been on here for more than 2 years!?!?
June 20, 2003- The day I joined a site called neopets.com. I've been a member for 2 years, and not a thing to show for it.
Now that I'm on Gaia, I don't go to Neopets that much anymore. Gaia doesn't have as many restrictions as to what you can talk about- while neopet's rules are way to strict.

That's my 8 year old sister's birthday blaugh

Cool.
Frozen Ray
Carnevale
'03!? Did you say '03?! I haven't been on Gaia since '03, and I just started back up this week. Finally, someone who can fill me in!

I've been on just about every day since September 2003. This isn't my first account. D:

I'm pretty sure I joined Neopets in December 2001. That place..wow, they have some shitty forums.

This isn't my first, either. The sad part is that I gave all my damned items to a friend when I left. I had some cool stuffs, man. And now I look like a n00b. What store is the pimp shirt in? I want that back first, but there are two more towns than there were when I was last here, and I can't find it xd
Carnevale
Frozen Ray
Carnevale
'03!? Did you say '03?! I haven't been on Gaia since '03, and I just started back up this week. Finally, someone who can fill me in!

I've been on just about every day since September 2003. This isn't my first account. D:

I'm pretty sure I joined Neopets in December 2001. That place..wow, they have some shitty forums.

This isn't my first, either. The sad part is that I gave all my damned items to a friend when I left. I had some cool stuffs, man. And now I look like a n00b. What store is the pimp shirt in? I want that back first, but there are two more towns than there were when I was last here, and I can't find it xd

I'm pretty sure the pimp stuff is still in Sasha's shop, but I'm not sure. They change the shop inventories around too damn much.
Wierd....
Just a second ago, this word bubble appeared with this in it:
eek

I can't figure out what the heck that means...do any of you know?
Frozen Ray
Carnevale
Frozen Ray
Carnevale

I'm pretty sure the pimp stuff is still in Sasha's shop, but I'm not sure. They change the shop inventories around too damn much.

I thought I looked there...At least I can get that pimp shirt back. I'll never get my OMG Hat, my Nightmare Scarf, or any of the other ridiculously hardcore stuff I had back.
PurpleKitty_chan
Wierd....
eek

Rare event! Did you see a floating box or a link highlighted in pink anywhere on your screen?

Boxes contain special items. Pink links give you a thousand gold.
Frozen Ray
PurpleKitty_chan
Wierd....
eek

Rare event! Did you see a floating box or a link highlighted in pink anywhere on your screen?

OMG!
No, I didn't see anything! crying
Carnevale
I thought I looked there...At least I can get that pimp shirt back. I'll never get my OMG Hat, my Nightmare Scarf, or any of the other ridiculously hardcore stuff I had back.

The AFK is better. I own one as well as a Nitemare scarf (though you can't really tell it's a nitemare scarf..look up user Wild Rush to see it). heart
Frozen Ray
PurpleKitty_chan
Wierd....
eek

D'oh. I could use a few more of any of those...
I've gotten one of those enchanted chests before. That's how I got my fox ears. whee
Frozen Ray
Carnevale

The AFK is better. I own one as well as a Nitemare scarf (though you can't really tell it's a nitemare scarf..look up user Wild Rush to see it). heart

I'm gonna nag that friend 'til I gets me stuffs back. Although she sold my nightmare scarf, and i'll never forgive her. Do they have trunks as rare events anymore?
Carnevale
Frozen Ray
Carnevale

I'm gonna nag that friend 'til I gets me stuffs back. Although she sold my nightmare scarf, and i'll never forgive her. Do they have trunks as rare events anymore?

Trunks and blue and pink boxes. I got a pink box a few minutes ago, but it had a stupid space hunter mask in it.
PurpleKitty_chan
I've gotten one of those enchanted chests before. That's how I got my fox ears. whee

I got a fox tail a few days ago, but I sold it.
Frozen Ray
Carnevale
Frozen Ray
Carnevale

Trunks and blue and pink boxes. I got a pink box a few minutes ago, but it had a stupid space hunter mask in it.

Do they just appear anywhere on the screen, or in a specific spot...?
Frozen Ray
Carnevale
Frozen Ray
Carnevale

The one I got my fox tail in was blue. What's the difference between the blue and pink?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff