Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Whos your favorit Character in friends?(forget about my bad spelling)

Joey Tribbionie 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 15 ]
Ross Gueller 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Chandler Bing 0.11594202898551 11.6% [ 8 ]
Monica Gueller 0.057971014492754 5.8% [ 4 ]
Pheobe Buffay 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 21 ]
Racheal Green 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
Other 0.11594202898551 11.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on December 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Hello, I am a HUGE fan of Friends and if you like them to come on in and join the fellow fans, I know alot about friends so if there are newcomers to the show just ask and ill see if I can help yah and remember, ill be there for you! xd
Bump, are there ANY other friends fans out there?!?
I think its funny how you only managed to spell only one character's name right, being such a huge fan as you say xp

edit: Well my favourite is probably Ross or Chandler
When I used to watch it - Ross was my favorite (just because he reminded me of a guy I went to college with, and the guy was just sexy). xd But eventually, I grew tired of it and stopped watching mid way through the second season.

But really - I'm so glad it's over. Now if they'll only axe that moronic Joey spinoff. xp
Dragon_LiLy
I think its funny how you only managed to spell only one character's name right, being such a huge fan as you say xp

edit: Well my favourite is probably Ross or Chandler

lol, yea i noticed that as well.
From gaia admins: If somebody by the name *dvorak@yahoo.com* adds you dont accept it.Its a virus.Tell everyone on ur bulletin because if somebody on ur list adds them u get the virus too.Tell everyone on your list not to open anything from angell11,tewwtuler,and sassybitch.Its a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus.If you dont pass this letter to everyone on your buddy list,we will delete your account.We need to find out who is really behind this.
i love Friends!!

and my favorite would be Chandler Bing and RAchel Green!!
Phoebe is the greatest come on peoploe you cant beat her!!! (you just cant beat her songs) and i would have to say the first seasons are the best.
friends was good, and i like the spinoff joey. it was really to bad that friends ended.
ross was the best in my opinion.
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
Wolf_Blaze
Phoebe is the greatest come on peoploe you cant beat her!!! (you just cant beat her songs) and i would have to say the first seasons are the best.
i agree 3nodding
Frineds is a funnt show, but I def prefer seinfeld over it any day! and the simpsons.
Lol i think the funniest friends part ive seen was when chanler locked himself inside the apartment and joey ran into the door, and broke it down to open it after trying a screwdriver hehe.
I LOOOOVE Friends! LOL, I'm watching It right now, on DVD! *luvin it*

Currently its "the one where ross got high"

Heehee, season 6.
i like joey and chandler
Ahh! I LOVE F-R-I-E-N-D-S!
Friends!!! i sure do miss watching it!!! hmmm...well i think im gonna now!!! hehe xp My favorite character was Joey!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff