I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Spoopy Gekko

La Dame Lut
I am just wondering now. Does the magazine come out on a different day now or is the release schedule just screwy because of the couple weeks off we've had? I've gotten so used to being able to read the chapter on Wednesday morning after I get off work that it's been weird it not being up then.

The release dates have been pushed back, so to speak, due to Japan's new anti-piracy policy they've been handling. Because of this, it's put a huge damper on manga getting added up and whatnot. c:

Kawaii Pyromaniac

BucketHead1693
La Dame Lut
I am just wondering now. Does the magazine come out on a different day now or is the release schedule just screwy because of the couple weeks off we've had? I've gotten so used to being able to read the chapter on Wednesday morning after I get off work that it's been weird it not being up then.

The release dates have been pushed back, so to speak, due to Japan's new anti-piracy policy they've been handling. Because of this, it's put a huge damper on manga getting added up and whatnot. c:
Oh, I see. I thought it was just because of the weeks off. I noticed Fairy Tail also seems to be delayed.

Spoopy Gekko

La Dame Lut
Oh, I see. I thought it was just because of the weeks off. I noticed Fairy Tail also seems to be delayed.

Yeah. I think like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece are now Thursday/Friday and Fairy Tail is back to Sunday/Monday or something around that. They're actually pretty much back to what their schedule used to be since I think like a year or two ago this is when everything used to update haha.

Manokou's Kouhai

Leaf

20,975 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
So confused. :c so is that love obsessed guy supposed to be their enemy? Why did he attack -insert name of zombie making girl here- then?
HiraSena
So confused. :c so is that love obsessed guy supposed to be their enemy? Why did he attack -insert name of zombie making girl here- then?
Notice the black stuff on their faces? It looks like the same stuff that was covering Hitsugaya when Mayuri injected him with that stuff. It can be assumed that it has something to do with that.
Naught Esquire Boy
HiraSena
Notice the black stuff on their faces? It looks like the same stuff that was covering Hitsugaya when Mayuri injected him with that stuff. It can be assumed that it has something to do with that.

I was thinking something along the same lines.

Spoopy Gekko

Yeah I'm not going to lie, the last two chapters have me really confused. I've read them like twice each ( granted, read them on my phone so that's probably contributing to the confusion ) and I'm having a hard time making sense of them. I'll be rereading them again tonight on my comp but it's just like there's a lot of talking, then random jumbled up spurts of action in these last two.

Now, if it goes to show Mayuri is involved with the other two captains, then that'll be rather interesting. However, I'm definitely at that stage of having to remind myself of who is fighting who. Which is why I think I was pretty disappointed seeing what Pepe's power was. It's a little overkill and repetitive seeing that someone else has the power to turn people into their puppets after just coming from the Mayuri/Gigi battle. So hopefully it improves? Because while I found Mayuri's battle interesting, I have a feeling I'll get pretty bored with the Pepe/Byakuya fight if it turns into everyone and their sister being controlled in this one too.

Edit:
Kay, I went back and reread the last two chapters. Yeah, for future reference I can't read the manga on my phone. It makes the panels too confusing. It made a lot more sense reading a full-sized version.

ANYWAY, I actually forgot in chapter 594 those two captains had showed up to try and interrupt Mayuri's battle so, it's more than likely he's controlling them now. Which honestly, I'm hoping they'll back explain that later and how it happened?

However, ultimately, still pretty disappointed by Pepe's ability. :c My opinion on that did not change after rereading.

ALSO, I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YACHIRU. emotion_donotwant
Ya know, it's probably really silly of me to fret over this since I'm sure the answer is yes, but I hope there's some way to reverse the zombification and we're not just going to have Mayuri and his horde of zombie-captains. Even if he can't/doesn't, there's still Urahara. MY HOPES ARE ON YOU, HAT-MAN.

The girl at the end, what was her thing? G for Glutton? Yeah Pepe's totally getting eaten.

I'm really hoping one of the girls ends up being the endgame for the goon level fights. I don't even care about Ichigo and the gang finishing off the top quincy and saving uryuu or whatever. I just want to see The Gluttony and maybe if we're lucky, The Power wreck some shinigami. I loved that Meninas has been the strongest physical fighter of the quincy, save maybe Superstar and technically Gremmy when/if he had felt like it. I just wish we'd actually gotten to see her kick some butt. I wonder if Liltotto's Gluttony power is anything like Aaronierro's in that she gains other people's powers.

Spoopy Gekko

Yeah, not going to lie, I think I'm going to be a little sad when they go back to Ichigo's side of things lmfao. I've been enjoying these fights quite a bit. The amount of laughing I did at this week's chapter was absurd because it was pretty entertaining.

ANYWAY, ummm about the captains. Most probably won't be coming back since I think, for example, the two that showed up with Mayuri were dead already before being zombified. I have a feeling we'll be seeing Mayuri bring along Rongiku and Hitsugaya later on though. I still am slightly unsure if those two are actually dead or not...

And I'm hoping Pepe gets eaten. Just because I want to see if this girl has more abilities other than "MY MOUTH CAN STRETCH TO HERE GUYS". Not to mention while I would have been bored with a Byakuya/Pepe fight, I think it'd be kind of... stupid if they made such a big deal about him coming back if they didn't show him fight decently at some point during all this.

Romantic Lunatic

BucketHead1693

Yeah. I think like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece are now Thursday/Friday and Fairy Tail is back to Sunday/Monday or something around that. They're actually pretty much back to what their schedule used to be since I think like a year or two ago this is when everything used to update haha.

Yeah, used to be, Wednesday was 'early', then they kept coming out every Wed.

--

Am I blanking out or something? what happened to the hollow parts messing with Quincy powers in this fight? Shouldn't the Vizards have been kinda 'safe' from this? Or am I mis-remembering what that was.

Or maybe Kurotsuchi just was to screw with people for a while before fixing them XD But still. neutral
PotionsPet

Am I blanking out or something? what happened to the hollow parts messing with Quincy powers in this fight? Shouldn't the Vizards have been kinda 'safe' from this? Or am I mis-remembering what that was.

Or maybe Kurotsuchi just was to screw with people for a while before fixing them XD But still. neutral

I think that only applied to bankai; their bankai couldn't be stolen, but I guess it doesn't protect them from zombification D:

Spoopy Gekko

PotionsPet

I think Seliece was right that that only applied to Bankais being stolen. c: Which is why when the other members were temporarily Hollowfied, the Quincies couldn't resteal their bankais, so to speak.

Also, regardless of if the above is right or wrong, the two that Mayuri just recently took control of I'm pretty sure were confirmed dead at the end of their fight with that one Quincy. They were then zombified, interrupted Mayuri's fight, Mayuri then took control of them, and they showed up at Byakuya's fight.

I'm really wishing Kubo would be a bit more blunt about if someone was actually dead or not though. On more than one occasion in this arc I've had to go back and reread certain chapters to see if there was actual confirmation a character was dead or not. He's really beating around the bush about it with certain characters and I think that's due to how the whole Byakuya situation was received when he was supposed to die.
I still want to know what happened to Kira. Last we saw of him, he was missing a significant portion of his torso and an arm. And this was during the initial invasion and not the one where they screwed with the looks of soul society. Is he alive or is he dead and, if it's the latter, why hasn't anyone said anything?
Naught Esquire Boy
I still want to know what happened to Kira. Last we saw of him, he was missing a significant portion of his torso and an arm. And this was during the initial invasion and not the one where they screwed with the looks of soul society. Is he alive or is he dead and, if it's the latter, why hasn't anyone said anything?

Yes! Thank you!!

And so, Pepe got eated. Good. P:

Hmmm . . . I'm increasingly getting disappointed bit by bit with the new chapters. :/ I dunno what to make of this last one. Although, there are some interesting tidbits - like how Shutara has met Yhwach before. I keep forgetting how old some of the Royal Guard actually are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff