H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Tsukishima has to fight Pepe now. I won't accept anything less.
Well dang, I was WAY off on my guess for Pepe's letter and power. Seems like just a goofier version of Zommari though. Also kinda miffed that a bunch of the sternritter got nerfed off screen like that. Totally looking forward to Meninas kicking some a** though. I still love that she's probably physically the strongest of the sternritter, maybe only behind Mask and Gremmy when he feels like it.

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Man in the Gimp Suit
Well dang, I was WAY off on my guess for Pepe's letter and power. Seems like just a goofier version of Zommari though. Also kinda miffed that a bunch of the sternritter got nerfed off screen like that. Totally looking forward to Meninas kicking some a** though. I still love that she's probably physically the strongest of the sternritter, maybe only behind Mask and Gremmy when he feels like it.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thought Pepe was just a weird version of Zommari. Sort of hoping someone that's not Byakuya fights him given previous arcs. I don't really mind people having similar power schemes but I'd like to see different people battle them, you know?
The Man in the Gimp Suit
Well dang, I was WAY off on my guess for Pepe's letter and power. Seems like just a goofier version of Zommari though. Also kinda miffed that a bunch of the sternritter got nerfed off screen like that.

Agreed. I had looked forward to seeing some of those fights. D:

Punny Skeleton

La Dame Lut
Tsukishima has to fight Pepe now. I won't accept anything less.

Agreed.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Anyone else a little disturbed by Pepe's outfit change? Had some flashbacks to Charlotte's resurrecion . . .

Punny Skeleton

megumi_mack
Anyone else a little disturbed by Pepe's outfit change? Had some flashbacks to Charlotte's resurrecion . . .

Yes.

GAAAHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! CAN NOT UN-SEE!!!

User Image
Strife Dragneel

Yes.

GAAAHHHH!!! MY EYES!!! CAN NOT UN-SEE!!!

User Image

He's wearing a freaking codpiece! My retinas! Dx

Punny Skeleton

megumi_mack

He's wearing a freaking codpiece! My retinas! Dx

Ifrit's Hellfire, don't remind me!! Someone get me that memory zap thing-y from MIB, STAT!!!

User Image

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Methinks he's compensating for something.
Honestly the Cupid diaper seems like it should have been obvious. I don't know why I didn't see it coming. I'm somehow more offput by how small his face looks without the shades on.
Haven't watched bleach in a while...

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I am just wondering now. Does the magazine come out on a different day now or is the release schedule just screwy because of the couple weeks off we've had? I've gotten so used to being able to read the chapter on Wednesday morning after I get off work that it's been weird it not being up then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff