• Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
yes but im too tired and im angry and so id rather just sit here and pout

that is a lot of confusing emotions going on all at once, how are you surviving

Well, it's been almost 8 years since I posted that, and I've survived this long!! razz I was pretty emo back them. Still pouting here and there, but I'm a grown-up now, hahaha.

oh wow i did not even look at the date posted, i probably should have looked first eek eek Yay for the growing up, and i think pouting is acceptable from time to time, just like being horny razz

Haha, definitely. You need balance to it all!!

well one can try but does not always happen unfortunately sad

Sweet Seeker

Romantic Lover

11,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I always am, but haven't got anyone to take care of it. emotion_8c

RellMeliora's Princess

Married Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
This s**t is from 05....LOL

Romantic Lover

11,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Prove Yourself
This s**t is from 05....LOL

Holy crap, you are right, lol. rofl
Just read the first post but didn't even look at the date. Not too often you see stuff that old pop back up...
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
yes but im too tired and im angry and so id rather just sit here and pout

that is a lot of confusing emotions going on all at once, how are you surviving

Well, it's been almost 8 years since I posted that, and I've survived this long!! razz I was pretty emo back them. Still pouting here and there, but I'm a grown-up now, hahaha.

oh wow i did not even look at the date posted, i probably should have looked first eek eek Yay for the growing up, and i think pouting is acceptable from time to time, just like being horny razz

It takes a very long time to figure out HOW to balance things. That's the trick! But that's also what life is all about, in my personal philosophy smile

IRL Millionaire

I'm horny 24/7
Its a constant with me.

Dapper Lunatic

The s**t?

This was posted back in '05.

What the ******** ******** just ********]

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay

It takes a very long time to figure out HOW to balance things. That's the trick! But that's also what life is all about, in my personal philosophy smile

Hmm well i am still trying, always trying, never stopping. Any great clues or revelations you have come across yourself?
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay

Hmm well i am still trying, always trying, never stopping. Any great clues or revelations you have come across yourself?

I have found that doing the right thing clears the path from negativity popping up later. It sounds cliche, but it's true. By being kind, or doing the responsible thing, being punctual, being reliable, etc, your life will be MUCH easier, and people will not have anything bad to say behind your back. You'll have a very positive lifestyle, and be extremely satisfied constantly. I'm a believer in the Tao!

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay
nobounce the 2nd
shadowplay

I have found that doing the right thing clears the path from negativity popping up later. It sounds cliche, but it's true. By being kind, or doing the responsible thing, being punctual, being reliable, etc, your life will be MUCH easier, and people will not have anything bad to say behind your back. You'll have a very positive lifestyle, and be extremely satisfied constantly. I'm a believer in the Tao!

Oh huh, i just must be surrounded by horribly selfish people then (at work) as those things you listed i do, and do with pride however it is because i do them that people find bad things to say behind my back and generally make my life at work crap. Well if i cannot get positive experiences and responses from trying to do the things you listed, then at least someone like yourself is having better luck then I.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff