Do you go into Hot Topic?

No! I'm too scared -sob- 0.037184594953519 3.7% [ 56 ]
Yes, omg best store ever!! 0.32270916334661 32.3% [ 486 ]
No, posers and emo people go in there. 0.16467463479416 16.5% [ 248 ]
Yes, to show how brave I am -hero stance- 0.13147410358566 13.1% [ 198 ]
Poll whoring ;) 0.34395750332005 34.4% [ 518 ]
Total Votes:[ 1506 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 73 74 75 > >>

How many times of you heard that? I hear this from just about every preppy girl I come in contact with. Their excuses are:

'Goths go in there'
'The people who work there are scary'
'I'm the only one wearing bright clothes'

Honestly, it would be like me saying 'I'm afraid of going into Limited Too because the bright colors scare me and the cashier is too friendly'
Well fine, we don't want you in Hot Topic anyway evil

Discuss:
-Hot Topic
-Scaring Preps when they go into Hot Topic
-Stereotypes
I don't go into Hot Topic,
but because it costs so [********] much.
Your being a stereotype when you call them preps. But hey, I know where you come from. They dont' have to go in the store. Just leave them be.
Go to the Limited my sister works at and if she's the cashier, just ask, and she won't be friendly!

And I just don't go in there because I don't like it. It's to dark and stuff. But my friends like it, I just don't, simple as that.

Beloved Gawker

I'm the biggest Goddamn Hippie in school, but I frequent Hot Topic.

They have Beatles and Doors and Who stuff in there. heart It's a little bit pricy, but my dad's got money to burn. Wherever we go, he insists I buy SOMETHING. It's a little weird, but I usually get a shirt or something practical.
I go in there because the shirts they have are often cute and they fit right, every place else they are beyond tight and short...People can b***h about the store all they want, it's not going to go away.
I've never heared anyone say that, although I know about 10 people who say their parents wont LET them go into hot topic because it's satanic or some garbage like that.
lol you shop at hot topic
:~D
seriously don't say that they are scary they might even be cooler than your self not to be mean. ^__^
You're as dumb as they are.
im a cheerleader and hot topic scares me!!!!so wat?!?!?!?!?and u wanna sit here and talk bout stereotypes yet prep is a stereotype!!!yes we do call r selves preps but its not exactly the way we dress!!!!it can be the attitue too!!!so stfu!!!
she didn't say not to sterotype she wanted was hinting at the dicussing the different sterotypes so she isn't a hypocrit
I'm afraid to go into Hot topic too, because I like the stuff they have and the evil high price tages will atack my wallet! crying The stuff there is good but too expencive, same with spencers.
I stopped going in there because the clothes weren't worth the price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff