Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a michigander through and through, and I am a hockey addict as well as a wing nut. A part of me died last year without being able to watch my Wings. So I think it would be nice for everyone to state there favorite team, and player.

Detroit Red Wings, Pavel Datsyuk (He does things with the stick that are so advanced, i'm not even sure he knows he's doing it)
I'm a Vancouver-ian....So I have a biased opinion in saying that the Canucks are the best and are so going to win the Stanley CUp this season.....as for fav player...I'd have to say Mattias Ohlund....he's great on D and he is oh so CUTE!!!! (also Brendan Morrison.....)
RugerKun
I am a michigander through and through, and I am a hockey addict as well as a wing nut. A part of me died last year without being able to watch my Wings. So I think it would be nice for everyone to state there favorite team, and player.

Detroit Red Wings, Pavel Datsyuk (He does things with the stick that are so advanced, i'm not even sure he knows he's doing it)
ya i'm a canadian and my fav team is the Calgary Flames (although i don't live in Calgary) and my fav player is Jerome Iginla!
lil_chic91987
ya i'm a canadian and my fav team is the Calgary Flames (although i don't live in Calgary) and my fav player is Jerome Iginla!
im canadian 2. but i only lived in montrel till i wuz 3. so ya. no fave hockey team. jus need gold
I'm a pretty big vancouver canucks fan, as for who I think is the best player on the Canucks... um best looking Naslund and best player.... heart
stars or the penguins

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces