Welcome to Gaia! ::

It depends on 1) the weather, and 2) if my door has a lock. ninja
I live with a bunch of people, I'm to scared to get caught. neutral
But um.
I did it once, and I liked it. n___n
Sleeping naked and sleeping with clothes on is the same for me.

I just always have to have a lot of heavy blankets on me to be able to feel safe.

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I don't sleep naked, I sleep in these *see link below* heart <3

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001MYUOO.01-A293Q5VQLXBUWR._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
im a girl...i sleep naked...yah, i like the feeling...haha. It feels good to be free!!!!
I sleep in my shot jean shorts and a t-shirt. I tried sleeping naked it got cold so I'll try it again when my boyfriend's sleeping with me ((not after sex or to have sex or what ever you may think)) then I'll try it again
I always watch tv naked in my room on my bed, sleep naked, play games naked, etc. =/ I dun like being dressed up in my room after all it's hot here.
I sleep with just the boy short underwear on. And then heavy blankets ^_^ I did have a problem once though when my mom woke me up one morning, cause we were in a hurry and she wouldnt leave until I was out of the bed cause I like to lay back down...

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I sleep with underwear and PJ's, I live in England and for the past few nights it's been rather cold.
i dont sleep nude but i dont exsactly sleep clothed either, it doesnt matter if its cold or hot outside either , i tend to sleep in either my panties and bra, or a tanktop and my panties. i find it very comfortable
I never slept naked before. The closes is my bare butt touching the bed. XD Even if it's really hot, I just wear T-shirts and shorts.
I sleep naked and proud of it. It is a lot better when there is another warm body next to you though.
undies && oversized shirt for me.
I've slept naked since I was fifteen.
I have nice soft sheets that feel like a lovers embrace whee
I have a roommate in my dorm room, but he doesn't care since I'm always under the covers.
I wish I could sleep naked in bed with my boyfriend, but he's not here... crying
sleeping naked is the way to go. at first it was wierd, then after the first few nights, it was the only way to go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff