Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Much to my eternal shame, despite my being an active member of Gaia since '04 I only just learned about the existence of this thread. I beg your forgiveness, and offer the meager excuse that I never really got into chatterbox and eschewed it in favor of the GCD and A/M/C.

I do not have any questions so much as I am here to offer up my congratulations for being an active member with an epic thread like this spanning more than a decade.

Also, that stuff about sheep farmers and syphilis here on page one? Yeah, eeeeeew!

Perfect Saint

jamilee-nicole
Much to my eternal shame, despite my being an active member of Gaia since '04 I only just learned about the existence of this thread. I beg your forgiveness, and offer the meager excuse that I never really got into chatterbox and eschewed it in favor of the GCD and A/M/C.

I do not have any questions so much as I am here to offer up my congratulations for being an active member with an epic thread like this spanning more than a decade.

Also, that stuff about sheep farmers and syphilis here on page one? Yeah, eeeeeew!
Looks like I'm good company. I don't really remember this thread. I don't feel like rummaging through it to see if I did pop in and post.

Space Traveler

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
No questions from me! Just a bump :3

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Myrielle
jamilee-nicole

Looks like I'm good company. I don't really remember this thread. I don't feel like rummaging through it to see if I did pop in and post.

It really is a huge thread, and the first of the Guru threads.

So don't worry if you posted here before or not.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Elle the Hobo Queen
No questions from me! Just a bump :3

Not that it accomplishes much in the chatterbox

Nostalgic Elder

jamilee-nicole

Back in the early Aught-Three days, The Chatterbox was a lot more like the GCD and the GD. After it became a chaotic mess, the AtW Thread became more isolated many of us stopped venturing into CB.

Perfect Saint

Wizard Random Sempai
Myrielle
jamilee-nicole

It really is a huge thread, and the first of the Guru threads.

So don't worry if you posted here before or not.

Can't say I'm not honored to be replied to by the wizard. whee

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Myrielle

Eh, it's not like the olden days when the thread would go ten pages a day without breaking a sweat.

Aged Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
How do you like your eggs cooked?
What is your Social Security Number?

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
[G]aian
How do you like your eggs cooked?
What is your Social Security Number?

Scrambled, or hard boiled.

A set of nine digits.
Wizard Random Sempai
Myrielle
Eh, it's not like the olden days when the thread would go ten pages a day without breaking a sweat.

Be careful what you wish for, aka, ask and ye shall receive.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
mcm
Wizard Random Sempai
Myrielle

Be careful what you wish for, aka, ask and ye shall receive.

Like the mods would allow this thread to be sticky again.

That's definitely NOT a wish, and I can un-sticky it again without much effort, unless the bug was fixed.

Nostalgic Elder

Wizard Random Sempai
Myrielle
Psh. Ten page days were easy compared to that time we were put in the Gaian spotlight thing.
You remind me of Good Magician Humphrey from Peirs Anthony's Xanth novels.

My question: if everyone had a magic talent irl, what would you want yours to be? I would want mine to be the talent of making money.

Familiar Nerd

8,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Dancho_Noomoi
You remind me of Good Magician Humphrey from Peirs Anthony's Xanth novels.

My question: if everyone had a magic talent irl, what would you want yours to be? I would want mine to be the talent of making money.

My talent would be to see the talents of others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff