User Image

Hey Gaians! You chose a great time to come by! I know I'm normally getting excited about stuff I have for you, but it's actually not about stuff I've done this time. Peyo and the Wing Scouts are going door to door singing songs right now, and they just arrived here at La Victoire! I think you'll want to hear their songs, so I won't keep you for too long, but I did want to make sure you had the chance to catch them while they're here!

User Image

User Image 'Tis the season for joyous celebration, and what better way to ring in the holidays than with some singing? It's time for a caroling trip around town with Mistletones! Follow Peyo and the Wing Scouts as they go around the town spreading joy and cheer with their holiday songs, and you'll receive a holiday surprise in the form of a fabulous new item that will have you singing for joy too!

Try Mistletones!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!