User Image

Well Gaians, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that apparently another new set of collectible dolls came out, which means Cygnus has to get them all, so he's opening up a ton of them right now. I'm not going to stand between him and his dolls, but with all of the extra boxes that are suddenly here, I have to start clearing off more shelf space, and quick! The good news is that it means I've put together some more marvelous boxes with fantastic items inside for all of you! Be sure to get them before 11:59 PM PDT on April 20th!

User Image

It's time to try your luck with one of Jet's Mystery Packs! Give one of these four fantastic chance items a try for a shot at some favorites of varying value! Not sure which box you want to try? Here's a bit of info about these mysteriously magical boxes:

User Image Jet's Mystery Pack S gives you a shot at some thrifty favorites from days gone by! Give this box a go and you'll score an item like Sucks To Be You Sinner, Triptych, That Byz Doe, Dangerous Lil' Redemption, Fairly Fatal, Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or a Gatcha Token!

User Image Jet's Mystery Pack M will give you a moderately valuable item from yesteryear! Give this box a shot for an item like Royal Conniver M, Best Somber Love, Natural Obsession, Mug Ado About Tasty Cake, Cutie Deja Brew, Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or a Gatcha Token!

User Image Jet's Mystery Pack L will open up to reveal a valuable item from days gone by! Try this box out for an item like the Gentle Hindkin Bundle, Bad Bunny Boba, Courageous Eyes on You, Danse Noir, Golden Cafe: Peach's Side, Golden Fragments for Alchemy, or a Gatcha Token!

User Image Jet's Mystery Pack XL is packed with some rare items from the past! Open up this shimmering box for a shot at an item like Yandere Katana, Natural Lashes, Marley the Alpaca, Once Upon A Dream Kit, one of several Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus sets from 2015 or 2016, an Agate Ticket, Perfect Parcel, Project Rainbow Ticket, or a Project Double Rainbow Ticket!

Try Jet's Mystery Packs!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!