User Image

The one thing I really hate about fall is how unpredictable the weather is, Gaians. Just this morning it was chilly, but a bit sunny, not too bad all in all, you know what I mean? Now apparently it's snowing. What happened in that time? Where did the snow from? How did it get cold enough for snow in the middle of the day?! I'm not super bothered, since I still haven't left my blanket fort, but I just don't understand how it works, Gaians! I woke up from a pretty nice dream to discover snow! Which...while I'm talking about that, let me tell you about that dream!

User Image

User Image It may be snowing outside, but when you wake up from this Frosted Dream, you'll discover that a fantastic item awaits you! Give this chance item a go for a favorite like The Stunning Doll, Loner Spot, Roguish Romantic's Hair, Daydream Magursine, Jack in the Frost, Royalty of Ossidian, Azura's Hymn of Peace, January C, Casia Virentiis Medica, or Perfect Waifu! You could also discover one of two brand new items: Froid Flèche Synchronisée or Astral Clara!

Try Frosted Dream!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!