Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

As GoFusion is no longer receiving updates, could we get some sort of RIG/grabbag that contains the current and past items? It could go into bifrost, loyal's, or another store, but it's frustrating that some older non-exclusive items are rare simply because GoFusion isn't being rotated regularly anymore.

(This post has all the old items that aren't currently in GoFusion, but the first page of the thread lists the current items also)

We are moving GoFusion items to Alchemy, and the items related to GoFusion will continue being available.

Quote:
Events

Someone posted a rumor in Chatterbox about a site-wide upcoming event: the closing of the site in 2018. I'm still fairly new here on Gaia but I have already read about the site closing in Chatterbox at least one other time, probably twice, which makes this last one the third time I have heard this rumor in the past six months. Is this rumor a recurrent jest or has there actually been talk about closing the site at some time in the future? Please excuse my ignorance if this topic has already been discussed within the past six months.

We're still developing new games and events for Gaia. We're not closing the site as long as you guys are here!

Quote:
Features/Forums

After what happened with the reference list thread in the guides and resources forum, can we PLEASE start thinking about the idea of shared ownership threads. a huge item guide that has been on gaia for 2 years is now deleted out of existance because the op wanted to be selfish when they quit gaia. i think that a feature like this is especially important for threads in the charity and guide forums, and those type of threads usually have mini mods assigned to them anyways because its sometimes too much for one person keep track of by themselves. with shared ownership threads, at least if one owner of the thread decides to randomly or suddenly leave gaia forever, the other owner can still continue the thread onward with editing posts and updating content and prizes.

We can certainly work on a shared ownership feature for forum threads. I should be able to work on it next month.

Quote:
Items

Is a generator parcel the only way to allow personal user-created items to be re-released? A lot of my items are in low supply and I would rather more users have access to them.
I would like to allow Gaia to release any of my items at will in RIGs or otherwise.

At this time Generator Parcel is the only way to request your own specific user-designed items to be re-released, however, user-designed items that are eligible to be re-released can appear in future bundles & chance items.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

4. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

6. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Merch Tickets
Hope you're having a great Halloween! How's sending out emails about the merch tickets going? Is there a date when we should be expecting to have received an email by?
Oh, and one of my tickets still hasn't been soulbound, should I be concerned?
sorryforallthequestionswhoops

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Misc.

Fav candy ?

Smol Waffles

Right after the Livestream! emotion_awesome

Items

New paw item rig? (Conversion or just new items) Yes?

Al Oxa's Fangirl

Naughty Wife

15,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Items

There are still item glitches that have not been fixed since 2011. Is it difficult to fix these item glitches? If so, why? Just curious about how it works.

Festive Mage

25,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Games

Lake Kindred Rigs. Do they still drop kins or do they not anymore? Tried opening a bunch of stirring spooks for the dark stagony and didn't get anything. Just want confirmation thanks.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Misc

Happy Halloween Staffs and Users! I'd love to stick around but I'm being forced to carve my pumpkin before it gets dark so I probably won't be around.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Items

can you tell us why items get released but not put as available?

A few of these are
[Animal] Dee and Es Extreme
[Animal] Ghost Noctus Fur
[Animal] Ghostly Aerling Fur
[Animal] Ghostly Ursadew Fur
[Animal] Ghost Leafkit Fur

Colonel_Moran's Precious

Biggest Kitten

Other

Can I get a hug?
Also happy halloween.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Items

Heroes Journey. Will it ever be finished?

Aged Genius

Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Misc

Happy Halloween Staffs and Users! I'd love to stick around but I'm being forced to carve my pumpkin before it gets dark so I probably won't be around.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Forced to carve a pumpkin? We will miss you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff