User Image

Hey Gaians! I just heard that apparently there's a masquerade party tonight to give people a chance to go out in Halloween costumes in case they're not actually able to do it on the night of Halloween itself, so I wanted to make sure that you were all covered for it! I know this is a last-minute sort of thing, but I figure that if you want to go, you'll want to look your best for it, so I put together some bundles to make sure you've got the right look for the party!

User Image

User Image It's time for a Costume Affair, but have no fear if your outfit isn't ready! Give this chance item a try to get a bundle of costume favorites like Elegant Charmed Rose, The Artistic Librarby, Celestial Exorcinner, Crafty Calico Cat, Endearing Spellbound Thorn, An Unkind Spirit, and Cursed Nemesisters! You'll also get a brand new item to make your costume stand out, too, so you'll be able to perfect your look with Opalescent Floral Accord, Decayed Necromansea, Ghastly Spellbound Thorn, or Verdant Gia Raffella!

Try Costume Affair!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!