User Image

Gaians...I hate to say it, but my heart is kind of racing. You see, I found a giant bag of delicious looking candy that I just couldn't pass up, and so I started eating a few, and you know how it is when there's a bunch of candy in front of you, you can't just have one or two and then walk away, you know? So...I might have eaten almost the entire bag. Maybe. Allegedly. Now that I think about it, that bag might have been for handing out candy on Halloween. I guess I should replace the candy I ate. I'll do that later, though. For now, there's still a little bit left, if you all want some!

User Image

User Image You might have a Sugar Ache after eating too much candy, but this chance item will sate your sweet tooth with a brand new item! Give it a go for a brand new treasure like Sour Baescuit, Spooky Spider Sweets, Mug Ado About Pumpkin Cake, Vindictive Trick and Treats, Faint Rosette, Wise Stars Taste Sweet, or We Desperately Hunger! You could also get one of a number of user-designed items, like Sparkling Half-bun Hair, Evangelical Spirit Seeker by Lyana_of_Valoria, Monster Babe's Sweater by icey bb, lookit these nerds by nurse lunabutt, Lazylocks 2.0 by Lazy-Senpai, Vibrantly Saeven by Paper Friend, C's Dreamy Whimsical Tresses or C's Radiant Whimsical Tresses, both by I Flavour of Life I, or Melamoori's Depravity or Melamoori's Lovechild, both by yundere kronprinz!

Try Sugar Ache!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!