User Image

This happens every year, Gaians. Every single year! Loud noises always start coming from somewhere around the shop, and I can't figure out where they're coming from, and then I have to go through my routine of reminding myself that La Victoire's not haunted and that it's probably coming from a building nearby or something, and then it bothers me for a long time after! Actually...it sounds like it's coming from around the corner over here. Let's check it out, shall we?

User Image

User Image It's time for another spooky party with the arrival of Boo Bash Twoo! Get your hands on this ghoulish chance item to score a brand new bootiful beauty like Startled Echo Delay, Dusky Incandescent Hauntress, RIP my Cunning Heart, Toxic Friendly Ghost, Graceful Haunting Louis, [Animal] Tricky Hide and Freak, Ghost Devotee, Regal Ghostly Lepidoptera, or Oxidating Peekaboo! You could also get one of a few new user-designed items, like Galaxy Cafe: St✩rlight's Side by Miraiiri Yundere, Verdant Sanguine Empress by Tiana Sidhe, Boggy Masquerade Dream by CaptainTapole, ❀ Cybernetic Stars Taste like Sweet ✿ by Misfortuned Checkmate, Dragons Conniving Locks by dragon butt, Z4N's Hairdo by Z4N, Eyyy Mah Carina by Aki Miyazawa, Lavishly Messy Locks by Iavish, or Jane's Curls or Annie the Palomino Pegasus, both by Snow Danger!

Try Boo Bash Twoo!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!