Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

ahora con traducciones / maintenant avec traductions / ora con traduzioni

Tiny Strawberry

crying crying crying crying I keep doing surveys and not getting my gaia cash whats up with that?? crying

Fashionable Combatant

6,750 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Games

Will zOMG! get any NEW updates anything soon, i.e. a body for Lorelai in Shallow Seas?
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Items
can we please get some plus sized items?
not just "sexy curves" etc, but something to make the whole body plus size. male and female. (so you can equip either one to your avi without changing gender...
or something please.

Rich Anubutt

Items

I've asked about it to several Gaia staff with no response and have posted about it with no response. Could you please add Nightfall Alphachica to Mecha Neko or Rococo? This item hasn't been listed on the marketplace in over a YEAR and I've quested it for so long.

Excitable Spook

11,525 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Flatterer 200
The Bifrost

Can we have the option to buy a single TYPE of Philosopher's cache? Like in the 1000 Philosopher's cache bundle could we, for instance have the option to buy a 1000 Philosopher's Cache Bundle of ONLY zomg? Or ruby, etc.

Queen of Dark Haven's Girlfriend

Shy Bunny

15,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
why do we have so many announcements a day?

Hallowed Slayer

23,315 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
Question Category: Features

Question: I was wondering if flynns plunder would be coming back?

Intellectual Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Features

Question: Why do we have so many announcements that are money related? Ex: the cash shop, angel subscriptions and bonus gaia cash. Ive been on and off for months and every time i log in, there are these announcements. (Not trying to be a negative nancy) but it feels like all you guys care about now is our money. I get you need money to run the site but now its all about money and less about the community. (thats how i feel)

Questionable Lunatic

Features

Any chance we could get some updates in the future for forums? Maybe a justified text alignment? It would make formatting for roleplays easier.
can you guys please give some non-staff gaians the option to be featured artwork?
i remember already pyawakit had been featured before and a majority if not all the featured artwork creators had all been artists for gaia. others should be able to get a chance too to get call outs for their art, which is just as good.

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Items
Would be great to see new background items. maybe some everyday places like the grocery store, an american high school, or a gas station.
Possible?
maybe a future gatcha could be themed "places you go" and have a different background as the inspiration for each item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff