User Image

Gaians, I found this old movie in the back of the shop that must be from when Mintaka and Rigel ran La Victoire, because I've never seen it before and it's definitely not even in a format that I can think of how to watch! It's on these two big old tapes, I guess they're called VHS or something—this seems like pretty old human technology, compared to what you all can do now! But anyway, I guess the premise is two people fall in love on a boat and then the boat sinks or something and there's a necklace involved somehow? This is really complicated, and it seems like it's a really long movie, though, so if you wanna check this out for yourself, just stop by La Victoire before 6:59 AM PST on December 29th! Otherwise, I'm just gonna skip to the part about the necklace!

User Image

User Image Give My Heart Will Glow On a try for some beautiful favorites! Open up this glowing locket for one of a number of fantastic treasures, like Starstruck Spring Aries, Dainty Fairlily, Fleur de Reve, Calming Camomild, Bubbly Crown Jewels, Dany's Wedding Dress, Agape Catharsis Lucem, Filled With Borealis Stars, Solemn War Hymn, or Polar Pelagic Primadonna! If you're lucky, you might even discover Celestial Fallen Fortuna or Nymph of Brilliant Waters!

My Heart Will Glow On!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!