• Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
She stood beside him, glaring at Mimic until Akio was better.
Although the pain remained, Akio stood up on wobbling legs, he could feel a cold sweat, but he kept his gaze fixed on Mimic who stared at his bloody hand, and grinned menacingly towards Alison and Akio.
Alison stared at Mimic as her fur stood on end.
Mimic smiled without saying a word, and began to walk towards Alison and Akio. His movements were slow, as if teasing them. "Tsk tsk. Two on one? This doesn't seem right..." Mimic's eyes, once again, began to blaze like fire from his sockets, "Lets even the score." Mimic bent low, and as he pushed off with his feet, a cloud of black smoke wafted in the air, before evaporating into the wind. He moved swiftly and with amazing speed towards Alison, but Akio quickly stepped in front of Alison, in time for Mimic to sweep Akio from the ground with one hand, and high above the roof floor. Akio clenched his teeth together as he could feel all five of Mimic's claws in Akio's stomach. Mimic chuckled as he swept Akio higher with his claws digging through the shirt and into Akio's skin. "So predictable..." Mimic whispered into his ear. Akio then realized, Mimic wasn't going for Alison that time, he stared at Mimic with weary eyes, and Mimic stared back and grinned, "You first."
"Akio!" Alison shouted and ran at Mimic.
Akio grasped Mimic's hand, pulling as hard as he could to remove the claws from his skin. Mimic only clenched tighter and Akio winced in pain and gritted his teeth. Mimic continued higher into the air until they were well above the rooftop.
Alison whined at the hight.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic smiled without saying a word, and began to walk towards Alison and Akio. His movements were slow, as if teasing them. "Tsk tsk. Two on one? This doesn't seem right..." Mimic's eyes, once again, began to blaze like fire from his sockets, "Lets even the score." Mimic bent low, and as he pushed off with his feet, a cloud of black smoke wafted in the air, before evaporating into the wind. He moved swiftly and with amazing speed towards Alison, but Akio quickly stepped in front of Alison, in time for Mimic to sweep Akio from the ground with one hand, and high above the roof floor. Akio clenched his teeth together as he could feel all five of Mimic's claws in Akio's stomach. Mimic chuckled as he swept Akio higher with his claws digging through the shirt and into Akio's skin. "So predictable..." Mimic whispered into his ear. Akio then realized, Mimic wasn't going for Alison that time, he stared at Mimic with weary eyes, and Mimic stared back and grinned, "You first."
Akio grasped Mimic's hand, pulling as hard as he could to remove the claws from his skin. Mimic only clenched tighter and Akio winced in pain and gritted his teeth. Mimic continued higher into the air until they were well above the rooftop.
Mimic smiled proudly, staring straight into Akio's eyes that were suddenly feeling heavy to him. "How helpless do you feel?" Akio growled, struggling to stay awake, his head tilting to the side now and then. "The blood of a firefox dripping down my hand...it's satisfying." Akio felt an eerie chill sweep over him and he smiled as a small trail of blood ran out from the side of his mouth, "You're a sick man..." Mimic's face suddenly turned serious and said, "'Man?' I am no longer such a frail being." Mimic sneered, and slipped his claws out of Akio's chest, "Let me show you." Akio plummeted towards the rooftop with Mimic in hot pursuit.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic smiled proudly, staring straight into Akio's eyes that were suddenly feeling heavy to him. "How helpless do you feel?" Akio growled, struggling to stay awake, his head tilting to the side now and then. "The blood of a firefox dripping down my hand...it's satisfying." Akio felt an eerie chill sweep over him and he smiled as a small trail of blood ran out from the side of his mouth, "You're a sick man..." Mimic's face suddenly turned serious and said, "'Man?' I am no longer such a frail being." Mimic sneered, and slipped his claws out of Akio's chest, "Let me show you." Akio plummeted towards the rooftop with Mimic in hot pursuit.
Alison ran and became a cushion for Akio. She surrounded him in a ball of light as she turned to Mimic.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Alison ran and became a cushion for Akio. She surrounded him in a ball of light as she turned to Mimic.
Akio propped himself up against the side of the ball of light, holding his stomach and breathed heavily as he asked to himself, "Where is everyone?" Mimic smiled, setting his sights on Alison, still airborn and diving fast towards them.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Akio propped himself up against the side of the ball of light, holding his stomach and breathed heavily as he asked to himself, "Where is everyone?" Mimic smiled, setting his sights on Alison, still airborn and diving fast towards them.
Alison glared at the fast approuching Mimic, growling loudly.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic starved eyes carried a heavy aura of blood lust, he drew his claws as he called out Alison's name. "Come and play with me!" Akio wished to join the fight, but was well aware that it was useless to get around Alison's shield, he could only grasp his bloodied shirt tighter.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic starved eyes carried a heavy aura of blood lust, he drew his claws as he called out Alison's name. "Come and play with me!" Akio wished to join the fight, but was well aware that it was useless to get around Alison's shield, he could only grasp his bloodied shirt tighter.
Alison only growled louder as her fur bristled. The sheild of light wrapped around Akio, slowing the bleeding.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Alison only growled louder as her fur bristled. The sheild of light wrapped around Akio, slowing the bleeding.
Mimic in an fury began to slash wildly at Alison, laughing like a madman as the ground rumbled with each step he took.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic in an fury began to slash wildly at Alison, laughing like a madman as the ground rumbled with each step he took.
One of the slashes swipped across Alison's nose as she jumped back with a whine.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
One of the slashes swipped across Alison's nose as she jumped back with a whine.
Mimic held his claws up to his face, as a sadistic grin was seen between his claws. "Too slow."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic held his claws up to his face, as a sadistic grin was seen between his claws. "Too slow."
Alison growled as she licked her nose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces