Welcome to Gaia! ::

stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Alison gulped and struggled more, "Let me go..." She whined and struggled as hard as she could.
Mimic sneered, drinking in his satisfaction of Alison's efforts to escape his tightening grip. Akio stumbled away from the rooftops edge, and sprinted towards Mimic as fast as his body would allow. He pulled back his fist, yelling out as loud as his inflamed throat could muster to let Alison go. However, it hit him hard as his body began to burn and ache. Soon, Mimic and Alison were just blurred and distorted figures. Mimic turned his head at Akio and had a smirk on his face, again he turned back to Alison and said assuredly, "I will dispose of him...unless the pain that grips itself around Akio's body gets to him first."
"Akio! Let him go Mimic!" Alison shouted as her struggles intensified as she tried to claw at him with her paws. "You've got me! Leave him alone!" She shouted.
Mimic raised a brow and smiled, "Hm? I haven't done anything to Akio yet. If anything, he would do well to keep himself from moving around like that in his current condition." Akio closed his eyes tight, and opened them again, but the distorted Mimic and Alison figures remained. His breathing became labored and heavy, as he felt a cold numbing rush through his body. He could feel a light-headedness in his legs as he put a hand to his forehead and murmered in frustration.
Alison whined and looked at Akio softly.
Akio's body trembled as he heard Alison's whines. He staggered towards Mimic and Alison, feeling each step to try to keep his balance. Mimic had already taken his attention off of Akio, assuming he was of no threat. But he turned his head as he heard footsteps and chuckled. "Oh? You still want to fight me?" Mimic made the mistake of releasing his grip on Alison's neck and stood up, motioning for Akio to come closer. "The little wolf girl won't be of any threat to me now." Mimic's eyes glowed brightly as if a white flame was blazing from his sockets. "But your presence is becoming bothersome. So you'll be the first to die." Mimic's figure blurred as he appeared in front of Akio, punching him firmly in the gut. "Besides..." Mimic said smugly, towering over Akio, "I want to see her expression as her beloved is mutilated." Akio glared up at what he thought to be Mimic and coughed out the words, "You...sick freak..."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Alison gulped and struggled more, "Let me go..." She whined and struggled as hard as she could.
Mimic sneered, drinking in his satisfaction of Alison's efforts to escape his tightening grip. Akio stumbled away from the rooftops edge, and sprinted towards Mimic as fast as his body would allow. He pulled back his fist, yelling out as loud as his inflamed throat could muster to let Alison go. However, it hit him hard as his body began to burn and ache. Soon, Mimic and Alison were just blurred and distorted figures. Mimic turned his head at Akio and had a smirk on his face, again he turned back to Alison and said assuredly, "I will dispose of him...unless the pain that grips itself around Akio's body gets to him first."
"Akio! Let him go Mimic!" Alison shouted as her struggles intensified as she tried to claw at him with her paws. "You've got me! Leave him alone!" She shouted.
Mimic raised a brow and smiled, "Hm? I haven't done anything to Akio yet. If anything, he would do well to keep himself from moving around like that in his current condition." Akio closed his eyes tight, and opened them again, but the distorted Mimic and Alison figures remained. His breathing became labored and heavy, as he felt a cold numbing rush through his body. He could feel a light-headedness in his legs as he put a hand to his forehead and murmered in frustration.
Akio's body trembled as he heard Alison's whines. He staggered towards Mimic and Alison, feeling each step to try to keep his balance. Mimic had already taken his attention off of Akio, assuming he was of no threat. But he turned his head as he heard footsteps and chuckled. "Oh? You still want to fight me?" Mimic made the mistake of releasing his grip on Alison's neck and stood up, motioning for Akio to come closer. "The little wolf girl won't be of any threat to me now." Mimic's eyes glowed brightly as if a white flame was blazing from his sockets. "But your presence is becoming bothersome. So you'll be the first to die." Mimic's figure blurred as he appeared in front of Akio, punching him firmly in the gut. "Besides..." Mimic said smugly, towering over Akio, "I want to see her expression as her beloved is mutilated." Akio glared up at what he thought to be Mimic and coughed out the words, "You...sick freak..."
"No threat huh...?" Alison growled and jumped at Mimic, latching onto his arm with her teeth, "Leave Akio alone!"
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
"No threat huh...?" Alison growled and jumped at Mimic, latching onto his arm with her teeth, "Leave Akio alone!"
Mimic smiled, and picked up Akio by his collar, using the same arm Alison was biting in to. Akio winced, and could feel Mimic's blood run down onto Akio's shirt. Mimic smiled wider and stated proudly, "Blood no longer sustains me." Akio could feel himself getting weaker, his head bobbed up and down as he struggled to stay concious.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic smiled, and picked up Akio by his collar, using the same arm Alison was biting in to. Akio winced, and could feel Mimic's blood run down onto Akio's shirt. Mimic smiled wider and stated proudly, "Blood no longer sustains me." Akio could feel himself getting weaker, his head bobbed up and down as he struggled to stay concious.
Alison tried to bite hard enough to dislocate or rip off Mimic's arm as tears welled in her eyes.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Alison tried to bite hard enough to dislocate or rip off Mimic's arm as tears welled in her eyes.
Mimic looked down at Alison in annoyance. He then tossed Akio to the floor. Akio slid across the ground like a ragdoll, coughing and holding his stomach as he stopped a few feet from the edge of the roof.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic looked down at Alison in annoyance. He then tossed Akio to the floor. Akio slid across the ground like a ragdoll, coughing and holding his stomach as he stopped a few feet from the edge of the roof.
Alison let go of Mimic's arm and run over to Akio, "Akio! Are you okay?"
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic held his bloody arm with his other hand and grinned devilishly at Akio and Alison. Akio began to push himself up, struggling as he slowly rose from the ground, but halfway his arms gave out, and he plopped back to the ground, clenching his fist in pain. "Alison...I'm sorry, I'm so useless right now...I can't even lift myself up..."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic held his bloody arm with his other hand and grinned devilishly at Akio and Alison. Akio began to push himself up, struggling as he slowly rose from the ground, but halfway his arms gave out, and he plopped back to the ground, clenching his fist in pain. "Alison...I'm sorry, I'm so useless right now...I can't even lift myself up..."
"No...it's okay Akio..." She whined and stood beside him.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Akio looked up at Alison with a smile, but quickly shut his eyes, curling up, and holding his stomach from the persistent pain. Akio was breathing heavily, and grasped his shirt where his heart was, letting out small whimpers all the while.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Akio looked up at Alison with a smile, but quickly shut his eyes, curling up, and holding his stomach from the persistent pain. Akio was breathing heavily, and grasped his shirt where his heart was, letting out small whimpers all the while.
She stood beside him, glaring at Mimic until Akio was better.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Although the pain remained, Akio stood up on wobbling legs, he could feel a cold sweat, but he kept his gaze fixed on Mimic who stared at his bloody hand, and grinned menacingly towards Alison and Akio.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Although the pain remained, Akio stood up on wobbling legs, he could feel a cold sweat, but he kept his gaze fixed on Mimic who stared at his bloody hand, and grinned menacingly towards Alison and Akio.
Alison stared at Mimic as her fur stood on end.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic smiled without saying a word, and began to walk towards Alison and Akio. His movements were slow, as if teasing them. "Tsk tsk. Two on one? This doesn't seem right..." Mimic's eyes, once again, began to blaze like fire from his sockets, "Lets even the score." Mimic bent low, and as he pushed off with his feet, a cloud of black smoke wafted in the air, before evaporating into the wind. He moved swiftly and with amazing speed towards Alison, but Akio quickly stepped in front of Alison, in time for Mimic to sweep Akio from the ground with one hand, and high above the roof floor. Akio clenched his teeth together as he could feel all five of Mimic's claws in Akio's stomach. Mimic chuckled as he swept Akio higher with his claws digging through the shirt and into Akio's skin. "So predictable..." Mimic whispered into his ear. Akio then realized, Mimic wasn't going for Alison that time, he stared at Mimic with weary eyes, and Mimic stared back and grinned, "You first."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic smiled without saying a word, and began to walk towards Alison and Akio. His movements were slow, as if teasing them. "Tsk tsk. Two on one? This doesn't seem right..." Mimic's eyes, once again, began to blaze like fire from his sockets, "Lets even the score." Mimic bent low, and as he pushed off with his feet, a cloud of black smoke wafted in the air, before evaporating into the wind. He moved swiftly and with amazing speed towards Alison, but Akio quickly stepped in front of Alison, in time for Mimic to sweep Akio from the ground with one hand, and high above the roof floor. Akio clenched his teeth together as he could feel all five of Mimic's claws in Akio's stomach. Mimic chuckled as he swept Akio higher with his claws digging through the shirt and into Akio's skin. "So predictable..." Mimic whispered into his ear. Akio then realized, Mimic wasn't going for Alison that time, he stared at Mimic with weary eyes, and Mimic stared back and grinned, "You first."
"Akio!" Alison shouted and ran at Mimic.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
"Akio!" Alison shouted and ran at Mimic.
Akio grasped Mimic's hand, pulling as hard as he could to remove the claws from his skin. Mimic only clenched tighter and Akio winced in pain and gritted his teeth. Mimic continued higher into the air until they were well above the rooftop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff