User Image

I think I've finally started to wake up, Gaians. I'm not sure why I had such a hard time waking up this morning, but it really took me a long time to get out of bed. Now that I'm properly awake though, I can really see how it's fall out! It's cooler than it was this entire week, everyone I can see outside right now is carrying a travel cup of coffee with them, and most importantly, there's a truck unloading what's probably the last of the fruit harvest from summer! I'm gonna have to go get some before the grocery store sells out, gotta make some sweets for myself! You should get some too!

User Image

User Image It might be the last harvest before winter, but you'll still get a hefty bunch of greats from Fruits of Autumn! Give this chance item a go for a bundle packed with favorites like La Belle's Witchy Smile, Cursed Meido Cafe: Dere's Side, Seasy Deco Doki, Bright Magi Royaux, Holy Rose Revolution, Dead Eye, Lured By Stars, Black Diamond Ski Hunny, RIP my Tormented Heart, Booming Death Speaker, Misty Roger, and Cursed Eccentric Heart!

Try Fruits of Autumn!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!