User Image

Hey Gaians! Are you looking for a bargain sale? I really enjoy going shopping, especially when I feel like I'm getting a good deal out of it, you know? Considering I spend all day running a store, I definitely like saving money when I go shopping for myself...but I also really like expensive things, which complicates shopping a lot for me. But, that's where I've got good news, for both me and you! You see, that chain of thrift shops in the area has opened up another new location, and I think this one has stuff that the other two don't have! Let's check it out!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to a brand new item with Thrift Store 3! This magnificent chance item will grant you one of a number of new creations, like Some Sketchy Happiness, Cheerful Star Child, [Animal] Like Shining Daisies, Fragrant Camomild, Queen of Lotuses, Bright Extra + Ordinary, Noble Kodona, or Lively Shy Seraphim! You could also get one of a number of user-designed creations, like Hime cafe: Bunni's side by Bunni Hime, Wait for Me Darling by heavens exiled, Denim A in Spades by dragonmonkey, Lettuce Sin by enchanted_bunny, Plaiddy Daddy by daddy back, Fiery Hades by UnicornCommando, Alnair's Saturnine Wing by Long Han, Tragic Stoic Mage by Tiana Sidhe, Dancing Moon Purse or Triclops Party 2: Electric Boogaloo, both by Riyokuma, or PersonaL Aurora or Collect the Aurora, both by Nymphadora Tonks Airman!

Try Thrift Store 3!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!