User Image

Gaians, you know me and how I feel about bakeries. Places where I can get a lot of delicious sweets all at once are places I want to be, you know what I mean? So, imagine my surprise when I found out that not one, but FOUR new bakeries opened up in the area! What should I do, Gaians? I may be a kitten star extraordinaire, but I don't know how to manage being at four places at once! I tell you what, why don't you all help me check out these new bakeries, and let me know what they're like!

User Image

User Image It's time for some sweet surprises with GAIA GATCHA VOL5: Fresh Baekery! Take a trip to one of four fantastic bakeries to try and win the heart of the employee working there! Will you succeed? Whether you try to woo Fleury Ives, Sundae, Lapin, or Owl, you'll still have a shot at some marvelously magnificent new treats like Brunch Bubblies, Coffee Is Bae, Parfait Unnie, Dessert Menu, Hot Cross Buns, Cotton n Candy, Dandan The Panda, and more!

Gatcha!

Check Your Collection!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!